Post-Game Talk: Ottawa Senators vs. Montreal Canadiens | Game 2 | Oct. 15, 7:00pm | CityTV, TVA

Status
Not open for further replies.

YouGotAStuGoing

Mar 26, 2010
Ottawa, Ontario
kn6XasM.png
TQh4LXN.png

f3r3Q0Y.png
kw9bAdC.png

jka9LoH.png
rBsSyVQ.png

Last edited:

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
MTL defence for tonight:

Beaulieu-Weber
Markov-Petry
Emelin-Pateryn

I'll be at the game tonight, good night guys!

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I thought they might put Chabot in because the home opener was done. Whatever...

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
Listening to Boucher's pre-game media avail as I'm typing this. Said he wants to work on chemistry with Boro and Wideman.

well ****

how many ottawa coaches do we need to go through before they realize this is a mistake? Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke but its a serious question

Blarginator

Mar 24, 2010
Heard that too. Cringed.

well ****

how many ottawa coaches do we need to go through before they realize this is a mistake? Sounds like the beginning of a bad joke but its a serious question

It is what it is guys. They are what we have so you have to get used to it. Until someone else takes their place we have to find a way to get them going as a pairing.

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
It is what it is guys. They are what we have so you have to get used to it. Until someone else takes their place we have to find a way to get them going as a pairing.

It's just bad that we're stalling the development of a prospect because a guy got a 1-way contract for 3 years for no good reason and at 27 he needs the extra time to develop chemistry with Wideman.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013

we have that someone in claesson or chabot or me or alfredsson or anyone really

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
Lets hope we dont get burned by the speedy habs

We look slow as furtle this season so far (including pre-season)

Already missing clarke's speed it seems

We need our captain to come up even bigger than last game (and pageau to do is usual habs wrecking)

Go Sens Go

UnHappyDude

Fire Dorion
Jan 11, 2011
Boucher is going to coach Boro and Widman so hard that they will turn into great bottom pairing DMEN

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
If Boro can be harnessed he could be a decent 6th D. At this point I'd still play Claesson, so maybe I'm missing something over the past 3 coaches. Or maybe it's the safer choice.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
You guys have to learn to trust Boucher, it's not the end of the world if he wants to give Boro and Wideman another game. Who knows, maybe the do develop some chemistry. I didn't even think Boro played that bad of a game against the Leafs. Chabot will get his chance, there's lots of time.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
You guys have to learn to trust Boucher, it's not the end of the world if he wants to give Boro and Wideman another game. Who knows, maybe the do develop some chemistry. I didn't even think Boro played that bad of a game against the Leafs. Chabot will get his chance, there's lots of time.

Its not the end of the world. Its also extremely obvious what Boro is. Chemistry is irrelevant. We know Boro well enough. His ability and play style will always make him mistake prone and easily attacked. Wideman will never undo this. Nothing will change his 10mins of ice time being very risky and costly ice time.

People can play if off as just a bottom pairing dman, who cares!, all they want. Its still 10 mins of praying he doesn't cost us a goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad