Roussel - Fiddler - Peverley
Garbutt - Horcoff - Cole

Dillon - Robidas
Daley - Gonchar
Goligoski - Benn

GOALTENDERS

Craig Anderson - 4-4-2, .911, 3.16

Kari Lehtonen - 4-2-2, .939, 1.82

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back....

fdHLyEE.jpg

Afternoon games suck. Time changes suck. Empty arenas suck. GO HOCKEY!

Ohhh Franco

Jun 28, 2006
Ugh, hate these afternoon games. This is the first of TWO afternooners the Sens will HOST in a 7 day span. Ridiculous!

Apr 4, 2003
Embrun, ON
I'll be there as well...looking for a much better effort from the Sens today. Unfortunately, we'll still see Chris Neil on Spezza's wing to at least start the game :cry:

Dave Karp

Jul 11, 2007
Nova Scotia
I'll be making the trek up to watch this one. I'll be in my Western Conference Modano sweater cheering on the Stars, though. I'm just hoping for a good game.

The Fuhr*

Lehtonen is the most talented goaltender in the league... Lehner has his upside

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
Ugh, hate these afternoon games. This is the first of TWO afternooners the Sens will HOST in a 7 day span. Ridiculous!

The NHL is really screwing the Senators, that's two Sundays in a row having to compete with NFL games. At least do Saturday afternoon games and not Sundays.....Just horrible

Hossa18

Jan 20, 2008
So is Weircoch sitting again? I guess Paul Maclean isn't living up to his best players play comment because Cowen has been a lost worse than Weircoch and he still hasn't sat a game yet.......This is going to be fun to watch our defence today.....Four defenceman playing who can't handle a puck in Phillips, Gryba, Boro and Cowen.

sensfandan

Aug 21, 2004
Ottawa
The NHL is really screwing the Senators, that's two Sundays in a row having to compete with NFL games. At least do Saturday afternoon games and not Sundays.....Just horrible

The NHL doesn't impose the schedule on teams, instead teams request certain game nights before the schedule is made, and the league does their best to meet those requests. Apparently the idea is the Sens will get their CBC money regardless of whether or not they actually play Saturday night, so by having more Friday/Sunday games, they can sell more games to Sportsnet and increase their TV revenues. Perhaps they underestimated how much it would hurt them in the ticket sales department.

sensfandan

Aug 21, 2004
Ottawa
So is Weircoch sitting again? I guess Paul Maclean isn't living up to his best players play comment because Cowen has been a lost worse than Weircoch and he still hasn't sat a game yet.......This is going to be fun to watch our defence today.....Four defenceman playing who can't handle a puck in Phillips, Gryba, Boro and Cowen.

Cowen has been bad, but at least he's a good penalty killer and plays with a little passion. Wiercioch is 100% a complete passenger when he plays, he's been by far our worst defence man so far. He has zero battle level, and he's not nearly talented enough to get by on skill alone.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010

relax dude Eagles play at 4:15 today. All is fine. :handclap:

derriko

Mar 7, 2009
Las Vegas
I hope our team pulls their **** together as I am going to the game in Columbus on Tuesday. It will be my first Senator game i've ever been to, and ive been a fan for over 10 years. I don't want my first to be this version of the Sens haha..

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
I hope our team pulls their **** together as I am going to the game in Columbus on Tuesday. It will be my first Senator game i've ever been to, and ive been a fan for over 10 years. I don't want my first to be this version of the Sens haha..

Indianapolis eh? Must be a 3 way tie between Jackets Hawks and Wings I assume?

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
Looking forward to seeing Zibby continue his hot play. Been great since being called up. Now if the rest of the team can match his level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad