News Article: Ottawa Senators Trying To Prevent Leafs Fans From Attending Games In Ottawa

Slot

Mar 6, 2012
Will they never learn?

Attachments

• not-this-again.jpg
    not-this-again.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 11

EDDIE20*

They tried something similar back in the days when they met in the playoffs.

Failed needless to say.

Yep.

What they did was try to ban Leafs gear in their arena. The catch was that you had to donate canned goods. Needless to say, the Ottawa Food Bank made a good run with this.

The article is ridiculous in any event. So the Sens are gonna cancel tickets that have been re-sold to someone? Do they really want to lose that much money?

The CyNick

Freedom of Speech!
Sep 17, 2009
If I had the money I would buy every ticket on the secondary ticket market and bus up leafs fans

Terrence

Aug 3, 2010
I was gonna go on the 23rd, but I won't be in Ottawa that weekend. :(

It's pretty sick because the Leafs seem to beat them every time they're there.

Ari91

Nov 24, 2010
Toronto
That's embarassing :laugh:

The cherry on top isn't that they're asking season ticket holders to not resell to Leafs fans but that they're actually threatening to yank benefits away from them if they do. If I were a STH, I'd feel pretty disrespected that the organization is taking my money and then telling me what I can do with my tickets and further threatening to cut my privelages if I don't use the tickets I PAID FOR, in the manner they want me to.

Metroid

Слава Україні!!
Sep 6, 2006
Hellmouth
Well, there are 32 of us heading up for the April 20th show.
Standing area party. Can't wait.

Felstead

Boss Status
Feb 7, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Now that the Senators have made it known they’re attempting to stop an impending wave from Leafland — well, a week Saturday it’ll be fun to watch them try. All they can do now is call in the extra security, brace for the tsunami and buy earplugs for their beloved, beleaguered Alfie

Sens... Thats just a joke. Good way to embarrass your loyal fans who actually welcome leaf fans into their building.

I'm sure it would be sweet victory if the sens won on home ice and 2/3 of the crowd being leaf fans that they get to rip into.

Your asking for a Scotiabank Robbery here, the Tsunami is gonna hit next week and their isn't gonna be much they can do about it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad