GDT: Ottawa Senators @ New York Rangers MSG [] 730pm

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Still, good ownership would recognize that the fans are the ones suffering from this.
You should author and publish a 5.000 word essay on how Dorion screwed the rebuild up... before new ownership took over . Could be a best seller if you do a good job at it... so not likely.

StoicSensFan

ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ
Feb 6, 2014
Cantley
How did Brady get a penalty for that???
tenor.gif

GCK

Oct 15, 2018
Dream on buddy.
I’m being serious when I ask this, what do you see in Brannstrom, he has been given every opportunity to produce and he just can’t get it done. What can you possibly see in a guy that has over 250 games under his belt ? Don’t come back with a snarky remark, just tell me what you see in him.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
I've defended Brannstrom before, and I stand by that he has a place in this league.

But we are getting a better idea of all the things he isn't and the list is just getting too big. He's a smart player, a good skater, but he lacks offensive finish, and he's just not fast enough to avoid being banged around in the D zone constantly.

He's the 5th best defenseman on this team but if we want to get better we will need to upgrade. If we roll into September and he's still the 5th best Dman here then we're in for another rough season.

Reactions: Alex1234

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad