GDT: Ottawa Senators @ Los Angeles Kings | Oct. 9, '13 10:30 PM EDT - SNET-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lehner

Jul 2, 2009
Ottawa
So instead of freaking out about that soft goal, I'm going to focus on the final 50 seconds of that PP:

Smith, Greening, Neil with Phillips and Corvo on the bench.

Why? He had Da Costa and Conacher on the bench ready to play those 50 seconds.
I don't see how great a PP you can set up with Greening Smith and Neil, let's be honest

they got a shot on net, wasnt that bad.

Lehner should be starting this game anyways, Anderson cant win in this rink anyways.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Starting to get annoyed with Ryan. Da Costa makes an awesome play and sets him up for a great scoring chance and he makes a very low percentage pass instead of shooting. Meanwhile as a penalty expires he wires one way wide instead of playing safe and we get scored on. Sigh.

SevenOfSpades

Dec 9, 2010
Starting to get annoyed with Ryan. Da Costa makes an awesome play and sets him up for a great scoring chance and he makes a very low percentage pass instead of shooting. Meanwhile as a penalty expires he wires one way wide instead of playing safe and we get scored on. Sigh.

With Spezza out, we need a new scapegoat I guess.

BK201

Apr 11, 2011

It's 3 games relax bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad