Confirmed with Link: Ottawa Senators' Bobby Ryan and Mike Hoffman(rookie) selected to allstar game

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
The reason that Karlsson most likely got snubbed was because of that stupid fan vote and that one player for each team rule.

And this fan vote IS really stupid thing. And thing, that i can vote for 100000000 times is making it even worce.
I try to watch skill competition, but no reason to waste my time on that All-Star game. Its not hockey.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Me too.

The rules are the same for everyone. People shouldn't let apathy rule and then get upset when it's discovered that some other fan base wasn't so apathetic. We did it last time and Hawks fans did it this time. Fair is fair.

I'm also ok with EK being left off this year too. If we're lucky it will provide some incentive to pick up his game.

This is pretty much the only reason I'm ok with it.

SilverSeven

Apr 16, 2007
Ottawa, Ontario
I agree that Karlsson and PK not being there is robbing the fans. They are EASILY the two most exciting Dmen in the league, and they are built for the all star game.

Anderson should be there over Ryan IMO...and I would argue Karlsson should too.

An easy fix to the fan voting would be to only allow one fan voted player per team.

Karlsson2Turris*

lol clearly the nhl thinks justin Faulk is more exciting than Karlsson and Subban

:sarcasm:

LudwigVonKarlsson

Fall of Pierre
Oct 17, 2013
Ottawa, ON
Tim Peel and Dan O Rourke probably getting the call too, joke game is joke. It's funny seeing so many "non all stars" get voted in this year, who would've ever thought you would see a Faulk or Foligno over a Karlsson, but in all fairness he didn't deserve to go this year based off his performance and hopefully it makes him hungrier for next years game.

Six Assets

Tim Stützle
Jun 29, 2013
Ottawa
Tim Peel and Dan O Rourke probably getting the call too, joke game is joke. It's funny seeing so many "non all stars" get voted in this year, who would've ever thought you would see a Faulk or Foligno over a Karlsson, but in all fairness he didn't deserve to go this year based off his performance and hopefully it makes him hungrier for next years game.

Foligno deserves it, and the game is in Columbus

BigBush*

Good for Bobby. After having a slow start hes really stepped his game up, at both ends of the ice. Well deserved, him and Hoffman have been our best forwards

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
I understand Karlsson hasn't been playing particularly well but that list of defensemen is pretty pathetic - all things considered.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad