GDT: Ottawa Senators at the Toronto Maple Leafs - 7PM - SN - Nightmare on Bay Street - Last Laughs of 2023

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
:sens:leafs :sens

1703712316512.png

1703712346418.png

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Didn’t a poster say he heard Chabby and Joseph back tonight, even though I don’t think anyone believed it.

Reactions: 2CHAINZ

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Looking forward to this game. Hopefully Jacques has the boys primed for a fast start.

Thanks for the video of that old game!

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
No it was definitely said, as a few poster’s commented on it. I just didn’t believe it.

Latest

The club has no extra players with forward Mathieu Joseph, defenceman Thomas Chabot and winger Zack MacEwen out with injuries. MacEwen (hamstring) skated in a non-contact jersey.

The belief is Joseph will be out at least three weeks with a lower-body injury. He was sent home from the road trip for further evaluation by the club’s medical staff.

Senators defenseman Thomas Chabot is currently on LTIR with a leg injury but is eligible to return for their game tomorrow against Toronto. While that won’t happen, it appears he won’t be out much longer as Postmedia’s Bruce Garrioch relays that the 26-year-old has resumed skating and could be on target to return at some point on their upcoming Western Canadian road trip which gets underway a week from today. Injuries have limited Chabot to just nine games this season which has been a huge blow to a back end that has certainly struggled so far which played a role in last week’s decision to make a coaching change and bring back Jacques Martin on an interim basis.

WallyD

Nov 20, 2022

Cool seeing Radek Bonk in that GDT video... His son Oliver, a defensemen, is playing for Team Canada at the WJC tournament this year. Oliver was the 22nd player selected in the 2023 NHL entry draft. Mom Jill Sarcen Bonk is a Canadian whom Radek met while playing in Ottawa. Quite the hockey family... Radek's nephew Patrik Bartošák was also drafted (same draft) as the 146th overall pick by the LA Kings.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
lol clown on sportsnet saying matthews good defensively one of best in league . you wouldnt think bye the leaf posters usually i dunno how many times i heard them moaning matthews isnt rushing back on defence or playing defence lol.
they don’t know anything they’re handed some talking points and they spew that

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Time to see if the lads ate too much over the break. Ho ho ho mother f***ers, it's game time!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad