Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa senators at Detroit redwings 7:30pm start

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
I'll be in attendance. Got tickets 9th row from the ice for $60 a piece. Hockeytown, USA baby. Oh, and Ottawa is misspelled on all the tickets, it's going to be Otawa at Detroit tonight.

Last edited:

Sarcasticus

Mar 25, 2010
Ottawa
Lineup tweets:
--
16-7-90/93-17-6/9-15-25/68-27-61/74-65/2-5/46-62. Anderson starts. Phillips not on the ice and doubtful to play.
--

Mac - Turry - Chiasson
Zibby - Legwand - Ryan
Michalek - Smith - Neil
Hoff - Lazar - Stoner

Boro - Karlsson
Cowen - Ceci
Wiercioch - Gryba
--

I like Cowen-Ceci as a pair, but they got worked last game. GO SENS GO!

Icelevel

During these difficult times...
Sep 9, 2009
i see one good scoring line. would have predicted a relatively easy W. not making any predictions now.

God Says No

Mar 16, 2012
I like those defensive pairing. Very balanced.

Cowen and Ceci got worked in the first period, but then were very good the rest of the game.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
Lineup tweets:
--
16-7-90/93-17-6/9-15-25/68-27-61/74-65/2-5/46-62. Anderson starts. Phillips not on the ice and doubtful to play.
--

Mac - Turry - Chiasson
Zibby - Legwand - Ryan
Michalek - Smith - Neil
Hoff - Lazar - Stoner

Boro - Karlsson
Cowen - Ceci
Wiercioch - Gryba
--

I like Cowen-Ceci as a pair, but they got worked last game. GO SENS GO!

i dont think boro will survive the giveaway machine that is karl

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Because he keeps hearing that there are people out there that call it the MoToR line.

I'd do the same. I know its petty but if that's what people are going to call it I'd keep them apart until it blows over.

Reminds me of people insisting on always trying to call plays initials+number.
I wonder if EC22 is playing tonight? Or CG14? Just stop it.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I agree id like to see Ryan moved back with Turris and Mac.

Outside of that I don't mind the rest of the lines. Hopefully if the sens are down a goal in the third period this game Hoffman will get more than 2 shifts in the third period.

Legwand has done the opposite of grow on me, he really doesn't do anything out there nor does he try to.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010

Outside of that I don't mind the rest of the lines. Hopefully if the sens are down a goal in the third period this game Hoffman will get more than 2 shifts in the third period.

Legwand has done the opposite of grow on me, he really doesn't do anything out there nor does he try to.

Legwand for Lecavaier?

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa

Kinda hard to take this argument seriously when you say this kinda thing. Legwand busts his ass out there.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
is phillips injured? or are we resting him?

havent really heard much about why he is not in the lineup, side note Lazar is back :D

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
I'll be in attendance. Got tickets 9th row from the ice for $60 a piece. Hockeytown, USA baby. Oh, and Ottawa is misspelled on all the tickets, it's going to be Otawa at Detroit tonight.

This is the not enough T's for the both of us game.....Didn't we win last game against them?? therefore we should get the second "T"

Should Be Deroit vs OtTawa, come on Red Wings you guys know the rules!

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Kinda hard to take this argument seriously when you say this kinda thing. Legwand busts his ass out there.

I find it funny how you dismiss someone's opinion about his effort while making your own claim on his effort level.

It looks like he's not trying because he takes small slow powerless strides and often relies on gliding.

Look at videos of him 5 years ago. He pumped his legs hard and fast.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
I'd do the same. I know its petty but if that's what people are going to call it I'd keep them apart until it blows over.

Reminds me of people insisting on always trying to call plays initials+number.
I wonder if EC22 is playing tonight? Or CG14? Just stop it.

I dont really understand the o part of MoToR line,

but the EC22 and CG14 etc shit is because of twitter and its character limit

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site

No he doesn't.... Lol he has chances to be first on the puck and always slows down to initiate contact. He had an opportunity for a short handed break away and didn't even go for it.

He doesn't take the puck to the net hard, he is almost never first on the forcheck. If you're not a rusher you better start being hard to play against. Lots of turnovers in the danger zone too.

I find it funny how you dismiss someone's opinion about his effort while making your own claim on his effort level.

It looks like he's not trying because he takes small slow powerless strides and often relies on gliding.

Look at videos of him 5 years ago. He pumped his legs hard and fast.

Exactly... Not that I was expecting this exact player because he is on the older side but I did expect more speed and harder working. I also expected him to make veteran plays like putting the puck in good areas and not getting beaten clean all the time in the D zone on faceoffs. Id much rather see Pageau up here working his bag off.

Derivation

Jan 4, 2010
No he doesn't.... Lol he has chances to be first on the puck and always slows down to initiate contact. He had an opportunity for a short handed break away and didn't even go for it.

He doesn't take the puck to the net hard, he is almost never first on the forcheck. If you're not a rusher you better start being hard to play against. Lots of turnovers in the danger zone too.

Exactly... Not that I was expecting this exact player because he is on the older side but I did expect more speed and harder working. I also expected him to make veteran plays like putting the puck in good areas and not getting beaten clean all the time in the D zone on faceoffs. Id much rather see Pageau up here working his bag off.

He must beget ting #17 mixed up with #27.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad