Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Pittsburgh | He's a Andyman | 7pm, TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmniSens

@OmniSenators
Sep 22, 2008
Ottawa
So, with a shutout win, do you play/feed him to the Penguins, or do we switch back to Bishop and keep Andy fresh for Toronto on Saturday?

Ottawa coming off 2-0 Win vs Buffalo on Tuesday
Pittsburghs last game was on Sunday, 3-1 loss to the Devils. They started Vokoun so Fleury is likely the starter. I'd say go with Bishop here to keep Andy fresh for the big division game on Saturday.

Penguins win the only game so far this season 2-1 in the shootout with Fleury in nets and Malkin getting the shootout winner.

I think we'll likely see 6-7 goals in this game.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
So, with a shutout win, do you play/feed him to the Penguins, or do we switch back to Bishop and keep Andy fresh for Toronto on Saturday?

Ottawa coming off 2-0 Win vs Buffalo on Tuesday
Pittsburghs last game was on Sunday, 3-1 loss to the Devils. They started Vokoun so Fleury is likely the starter. I'd say go with Bishop here to keep Andy fresh for the big division game on Saturday.

Penguins win the only game so far this season 2-1 in the shootout with Fleury in nets and Malkin getting the shootout winner.

I think we'll likely see 6-7 goals in this game.

you're drunk. Go to sleep.

McManked

Ooh to be a Gooner
Jan 16, 2011
Edmonton, AB
Andy CAN do both, I'd think. Back to back isn't tough when he sat out Saturday, and then he gets two full days off before Saturday. I think it's likely that Bishop will play either Monday or Tuesday of next week (Devils/Isles).

Mark Effin Stone

I miss Kuba
May 10, 2010
Stockholm
Isn't our record pretty good on the road against Pens since the 09/10 playoffs?

Also.. didn't Karlsson miss one game last season against the Pens and we all thought we wouldn't be able to score without him and won 5-0 or something like that..

Bring on the penguins!

evilpenguin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad