Ottawa NHL ???Belleville AHL future??? team sold....

syracuse blazers

Jun 14, 2017
I realize this may not on anyone's radar however The Ottawa senators are getting a new
owner and that we may see at least a distinct speculation that the NHL Senators
may change their ahl farm team in Canada.

It is always hard to speculate if this happens at all and even harder to get inside the Owner's
head. By the way, this is not what you want or desire. This is all about what the new ownership.
desires.
Ottawa Senators sale: Toronto billionaire Michael Andlauer reaches agreement to purchase NHL team

Reactions: elmo13

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
I realize this may not on anyone's radar however The Ottawa senators are getting a new
owner and that we may see at least a distinct speculation that the NHL Senators
may change their ahl farm team in Canada.

It is always hard to speculate if this happens at all and even harder to get inside the Owner's
head. By the way, this is not what you want or desire. This is all about what the new ownership.
desires.
Ottawa Senators sale: Toronto billionaire Michael Andlauer reaches agreement to purchase NHL team
nothing changes since Ottawa owns the Affiliation...... and Andlauer had owned Hamilton and its franchises for years independent of league..... the issue is will the Bulldogs be transferred to another ownership

syracuse blazers

Jun 14, 2017
I agree with you transfer of ownership will not happen till september 2023-2024 is off the table
.Everything can change in a heartbeat!!!!!
Unless you are the owner or have talked to the owner you have no business
speculating on anything....and yes if I were the owner I would make that very
clearly stated....2024-2025 who knows we shall see what we see

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
I agree with you transfer of ownership will not happen till september 2023-2024 is off the table
.Everything can change in a heartbeat!!!!!
Unless you are the owner or have talked to the owner you have no business
speculating on anything....and yes if I were the owner I would make that very
clearly stated....2024-2025 who knows we shall see what we see
who operates Ottawa and Belleville.... the same group today SB, as they always have been since the Senators have owned their afffiliate, no matter where that affiliate is...... unless Andlauer sells the Belleville franchise.... NOTHING Changes ownership wise..... the only change is the OHL Brantford(Hamilton) Bulldogs in terms of operation.....did Andlauer sell the AHL Bulldogs when he was part owner of the Canadiens before Laval and T/R became one owner..... nope

syracuse blazers

Jun 14, 2017
Hutch you did not get the point....Yes we all know thar Belleville is owned by the senators
However Fact 1 Their is a new owner (September) You have no business speculating.
whether Belleville will be the ahl beyond 2023-2024 unless this comes from the new owner's lips....
If I owned a team it would not be your call at all!!!!!!

Unless I see this in a long-term deal anything and everything is on the table
For now you are correct....no one can predict the future in the AHL....we can only say probably.
it will stay.... It could relocate to Hamilton ON....no one can predict whether this will happen or not
NO ONE PERSON IS THE EXPERT, nor should they try to be.

You may be right.... however, unless I get documented evidence from the new owner (long term contract
We are talking today not yesterday and beyond......
Speculation will always remain.

syracuse blazers

Jun 14, 2017
Perry Mason show me the evidence....in the future...you could be right...or it could relocate somewhere else
This is possible.... For now Belleville looks safe Who knows what will happen in 2024-2025????

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Hutch you did not get the point....Yes we all know thar Belleville is owned by the senators
However Fact 1 Their is a new owner (September) You have no business speculating.
whether Belleville will be the ahl beyond 2023-2024 unless this comes from the new owner's lips....
If I owned a team it would not be your call at all!!!!!!

Unless I see this in a long-term deal anything and everything is on the table
For now you are correct....no one can predict the future in the AHL....we can only say probably.
it will stay.... It could relocate to Hamilton ON....no one can predict whether this will happen or not
NO ONE PERSON IS THE EXPERT, nor should they try to be.

You may be right.... however, unless I get documented evidence from the new owner (long term contract
We are talking today not yesterday and beyond......
Speculation will always remain.
Doubt it becomes Hamilton, a call up can drive to Ottawa in about 2 hours 15 minute from Belleville.. If anything would sell Hamilton and possibly bring some Hamilton staff to Belleville.

syracuse blazers

Jun 14, 2017
You could be very well right....The new owner could care more about how close Ottawa is to Belleville
however (2 and half hours is not that far).

I tend to look at the overall facts....
If I was the owner, I would be looking at Hamilton....

Ahl attendance Hamilton Bulldogs
Hamilton Bulldogs [AHL] yearly attendance at hockeydb.com

Belleville Senators
Belleville Senators yearly attendance at hockeydb.com

However, a lot of owners do not always think about dollars and Cents.
They do what they want to do whether or not this makes financial sense.

All I know Belleville will probably be the ahl team in 2023-2024
I would have to see documented evidence in the future (Belleville's ahl future-long term commitment)
However ultimately this is the decision will fall on the owner.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
You could be very well right....The new owner could care more about how close Ottawa is to Belleville

Belleville Senators

I would have to see documented evidence in the future (Belleville's ahl future-long term commitment)
how many times must u be told, SB

Brantford is being divested by Andlauer if this sale goes through GOT IT

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Your first mistake was assuming Hutch ever gets the point.
WELL JDOGINDY THE MAINE MANIACS ONCE HAD AN ARENA ON MARS AND THST WAS OWNED BY MICHAEL ANDLAUER, JDOG, THAT WAS HOW HE LEARNED THE SENATORS WERE FOR SALE EVEN THOUGH THEIR ARENA WAS OWNED BY THE MELNYK'S FAMILY HAMSTER, JDOG

axecrew

Feb 6, 2007
WELL JDOGINDY THE MAINE MANIACS ONCE HAD AN ARENA ON MARS AND THST WAS OWNED BY MICHAEL ANDLAUER, JDOG, THAT WAS HOW HE LEARNED THE SENATORS WERE FOR SALE EVEN THOUGH THEIR ARENA WAS OWNED BY THE MELNYK'S FAMILY HAMSTER, JDOG
Actually this is in fact fake news...The arena was actually located on Saturn, but the team continued to call themselves the Maine Maniacs from Mars. Thus causing Hutch to have a coniption about the name and how dishonest it was that they actually played on Saturn but called themselves the more attractive Maine from Mars.

syracuse blazers

Jun 14, 2017
Let me make this perfectly clear, this is the AHL forum only AHL teams only.

It has to do with Belleville Senators only and their future only How many times do I have repeat myself????

If you want to talk about the Brantford Bulldogs, please post them in the OHL Forum...

Thank you for your patience kindness and help in this matter.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005

Belleville Senators

So the OHL team gets about 700 less fans, so he keeps the OHL team, Belleville team, as it makes for fast callups. All is good looks like then.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad