Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Nashville, October 9 8pm... Season Opener

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Hello Sens fans. Leggy will get the video board highlight treatment then a standing ovation from the home faithful.

And perhaps a garbage goal at the end if we're feeling generous. ;)

Here's to an injury free night and a good, honest hockey game.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Hello Sens fans. Leggy will get the video board highlight treatment then a standing ovation from the home faithful.

And perhaps a garbage goal at the end if we're feeling generous. ;)

Here's to an injury free night and a good, honest hockey game.

Can you please tell Weber to not injure two of our players with a slapshot this time? ;)

Oct 10, 2010
Yeah, Weber shouldn't be allowed to shoot the puck that hard as he could kill someone!

First goal of the year? Neil vs. TB.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Weber bombs are both scary and awe-inspiring at the same time. That was crazy last season.

Well tell him to settle down. We don't want any more players to get holes in their chests. :sarcasm:

Honestly though, his shot is amazing. Some coaches want their players to block shots, but i would be very afraid to even attempt to block a shot from Weber. :laugh:

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Neil, PP goal on the rebound from a Phillips shot.

This off season went on far too long. I'm getting some chicken wings and beer out so I can kick back and enjoy the game tomorrow.

Hey, they are the active goals and assist leaders scored for the team!

Jan 19, 2006
Calgary
[SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE]
We lost. We lost. We lost. We lost.

--

Btw, why is there no poll option of: "We will not score a single goal this season"?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
[SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+4]We lost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+3]We lost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+2]We lost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE] [SIZE=+1]We lost.[/SIZE]
We lost. We lost. We lost. We lost.

Trying to bring back the "We Lost" jinx i see.

Marty Party

Back @ The Bridge
Mar 2, 2012
Nashville
ace.mu.nu
Well tell him to settle down. We don't want any more players to get holes in their chests. :sarcasm:

Honestly though, his shot is amazing. Some coaches want their players to block shots, but i honestly would be very afraid to attempt to block a shot from Weber. :laugh:

Met the guy once. Good, down to earth dude. It was only with about 35 invited STH's and he brought his two giant dogs with him to the meet and greet. We're in this small room at the arena eating and drinking the provided freebies and then he walks in with his dogs. Has a seat and visits with folks while signing autographs. Pretty cool. Not sure how I was invited out of the STH pool but was happy to attend.

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
phillips is going to get the first goal...just so we can put him back on the powerplay:laugh::cry:

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
I've been quite critical of Hoffman for the past year or so.

Therefore, I shall choose Hoffman to score first.

Here's your chance to win me over, kid. Don't screw it up.

bornNraised Sens

Apr 8, 2014
So pumped for the season! lineup looks good once Methot is back for that top 4 on D. Pretty encouraging looking group even if other teams dont think so.

Voted Macarthur getting the first goal, would be pretty sweet to see Legwand get the first one though.

jbeck5

Jan 26, 2009
Oh wow, that is cool. And frightening. We are missing some history and perspective.

Karlsson (174) can pass Phillips(214) this year with 40 more assists then him.

Karlsson(63) will need a couple seasons to pass Neil(102) in goals.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Who is the commentary duo for the Sens games on TSN? Haven't heard anything about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad