Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Montreal MARCH 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Loaf rookies are good yes. D sucks.

Get this...... MB has been building his team fore 5 years.

Play offs are approaching and some Hab fans are "scared of what (3 teenage) "rookies will do to us" :help:

What do you expect at this point? The grass is literally always greener on the other side. Surely you understand the psychology of this board by now.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
Loaf rookies are good yes. D sucks.

Get this...... MB has been building his team fore 5 years.

Play offs are approaching and some Hab fans are "scared of what (3 teenage) "rookies will do to us" :help:

Bergy not exactly the next Sam Pollock I guess. Nice glasses though.

I think that most fans are scared about our ability to score goals and not the fact that it is the Leafs, we have that problem no matter who we face. I would hate to lose to the Leafs because of the torture I would go through from all of the die hard Leaf fans that I know.:laugh:

Poochie_D

Oct 31, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
The team will come out to play tonight. If I'm CJ all my energy is going towards getting the big 3 going again. Sit each of them down, ask them who they want to play with and do that.
Our defensive game is ready for the playoffs. Work on the offense.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
The team will come out to play tonight. If I'm CJ all my energy is going towards getting the big 3 going again. Sit each of them down, ask them who they want to play with and do that.

Our defensive structure is better but they're still getting caught flat footed in shooting lanes, leading to pucks getting deflected into our net, and we're leaving guys wide open in the slot due to horrible missed assignments. Julien layer the groundwork to be a good defensive team, it's up to the players to minimize the mistakes because there's no margin for error when you can't score more then 1-2 goals a game.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

God I hope so I'm going to this one.
First game at the BC since Dec. last year.
Had many opportunities to go but...

psychonaut

Sep 4, 2003
I think that most fans are scared about our ability to score goals and not the fact that it is the Leafs, we have that problem no matter who we face. I would hate to lose to the Leafs because of the torture I would go through from all of the die hard Leaf fans that I know.:laugh:

With there fan's even if we win well there still the team of the future, so its okay if they lose there not suppose to win yet. That said I would love to meet them in the 2nd round, would be intense.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Gallagher when Methot is out

2mx1pwx.gif~c200

Domenic

Jan 13, 2007
Calgary, AB
I would love to see

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Radulov
Lehkonen - Galchenyuk - Byron
Danault - Shaw - Gallagher