Pre-Game Talk: Ottawa @ Montreal MARCH 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Something to tide us over until the morrow............

RUXfyll.gif

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
According to TSN690 from practice today looks like King will be back on the 4th for Martinsen. Beaulieu back in for Davidson.

Habs4Life

Aug 29, 2003
Saint John, NB
Here are the forward lines and defensive pairings head coach Claude Julien featured at practice on Friday.

Max Pacioretty - Phillip Danault - Alexander Radulov
Paul Byron - Tomas Plekanec - Brendan Gallagher
Alex Galchenyuk - Andrew Shaw - Artturi Lehkonen
Dwight King - Michael McCarron - Torrey Mitchell

Andrei Markov - Shea Weber
Alexei Emelin - Jeff Petry
Nathan Beaulieu - Jordie Benn

The 2nd line way too small.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
CJ is acting stupid.

Danault between rads and pac doesnt work.

Beaulieu being subbed out for Davidson a few weeks ago shattered his confidence.... Jesus

Jul 6, 2016
CJ is acting stupid.

Beaulieu being subbed out for Davidson a few weeks ago shattered his confidence.... Jesus

so CJ=MT ? :sarcasm:

NO, just proving that the coach don't have enough talent and options in hands to do much better.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
CJ is acting stupid.

:facepalm:

If his confidence is shattered because of that, get'em off this ****in team pis ça presse.....geez, you'd think the guy had the mental make up of a 10 yr old

BBQ Chicken Alert!
Feb 20, 2003
Ottawa
This game is otherwise known as the Stanley Cup finals if you talk to Sens fans lol

I swear, they're the cutest bunch...

Chez Weber

King of the North
Jun 27, 2011
Montreal
I want the Habs to win and remain at the top of the division because I'm kind of scarred of what the Leafs' rookies could do to us in the playoffs :laugh:

Uncle Gary

Apr 12, 2014
This game is otherwise known as the Stanley Cup finals if you talk to Sens fans lol

I swear, they're the cutest bunch...

Shame we already won the series 2-0.

Anyway I don't understand these moves. King is garbage and Martinsen actually looked pretty good. Neither Emelin or Davidson were good yesterday. That first line was terrible as well.

I would go with:

Pacioretty-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Byron-Danault-Radulov
Lehkonen-McCarron-Shaw
Martinsen-Ott-Mitchell

Plekanec doesn't give an honest effort and should sit.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
King is not garbage he's very solid in his own zone which is why they got him. He is also as bricks though, but I don't see the big deal in having him back in the lineup.

habs03

Subban #Thoroughbred
Jun 21, 2010
I hated MT, think Julien is a top 5 NHL coach, but I just find it funny how sometimes ppl make things out of nothing.

I remember ppl saying that after the coaching change, the guys to benfit most from it were Galchenyuk, Beaulieu, and Pateryn..

Galchenyuk didn't play a single shift at wing this year until Julien was hired.

Pateryn was traded away after I think playing 1 game under Julien..

Beaulieu benched for the first time this year under Julien..

Nothing saying that Julien isn't justified for the moves but funny how it got worse for the players ppl say MT was ruining or wtv you want to call it.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Thanks kindly:nod:

Tis the only real enjoyment i can get from the Habs this...well...millennium!

Well of course, if you lived during the glory days, you don't get much enjoyment. Since I didn't, the occasional playoffs wins are fond memories. On fait avec ce que l'on a. :/

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I hated MT, think Julien is a top 5 NHL coach, but I just find it funny how sometimes ppl make things out of nothing.

I remember ppl saying that after the coaching change, the guys to benfit most from it were Galchenyuk, Beaulieu, and Pateryn..

Galchenyuk didn't play a single shift at wing this year until Julien was hired.

Pateryn was traded away after I think playing 1 game under Julien..

Beaulieu benched for the first time this year under Julien..

Nothing saying that Julien isn't justified for the moves but funny how it got worse for the players ppl say MT was ruining or wtv you want to call it.

He's doing the same moves as Therrien, except people are supporting him. Won't last long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad