GDT: Ottawa @ Montréal - 7:30PM ET SNE/RDS/TSN5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saxon

Mar 9, 2015
Done.

xtiLcBf.gif

No wonder we can't score on this guy!

Good thing Kostitsyn didn't play against this guy! !

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
1297669460974_ORIGINAL.jpg

This clown will eat us alive.

And won't even leave a toy for our toddler DD.

HCH

Dec 17, 2003
The Wild West
Visit site
How about a decent game from Plekanec? He's due.

How about a decent effort from the team? Jumping around from one player to another trying to determine who is responsible for the team's sub-par performance is a futile exercise.

There seems to be so little chemistry on this team. There is very little sustained pressure at even strength and the power play is misfiring. Our best scoring chances seem to be the occasional long-pass breakaway to Pacioretty after a big save by Price. Other than that, it is mediocre hockey at best.

The players have the ability but someone needs to form them into a cohesive unit.

Ottawa will be a good test for them. There should be no excuses.

Uber Coca

Apr 23, 2003
Montreal
How about a decent effort from the team? Jumping around from one player to another trying to determine who is responsible for the team's sub-par performance is a futile exercise.

I don't think it's futile to discuss one of Montreal's top player recent performance. He's our most productive center after all. That second line has been producing absolutely nothing the last few games.

AnotherHabsFan

Behind Enemy Lines
Jan 16, 2015
New Hampshire
I have a bad feeling the sens will try to injure some of our players :shakehead Hope we get out with 2 points and zero injuries. If they so much as attempt to run into price I will flip ****! :rant:

68*

Done.

aKnikE1.gif

Just in case: It's a teenager-level joke, I'm not advocating blowing people's head.
Lol. A gif does nothing for me tho. I want to see him laying on the ice after a devastating hit by DSP trying to catch his breath (no serious injury) while the RDS crew is close to crying.

void

Jan 5, 2006
We'll get dominated all game but Price will save our ***** and DD or Parenteau will win in the shootout AND get the first star of the game.

HabsDieHard*

We'll get dominated all game but Price will save our ***** and DD or Parenteau will win in the shootout AND get the first star of the game.

Or they'll lose the game and afterwards Therrien will prattle on about shot attempts and whine about not getting more power play calls.

#Noexcuses

68*

I don't understand why Parenteau gets a pass. DSP was criticized in the media for being fat but what about skinny fat PAP? His face is bloated as hell and he has a double chin. He also doesn't have the muscles like DSP to compensate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad