GDT: Ottawa @ Columbus Welcome Back David Savard Can We Get a Sticky? Edition

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
I was invited to a STH thing in the party tower last night. Kind of cool to see the game from a different angle. Cody Goloubef came up to take pictures and sign autographs. I was kind of hoping it was Boll so I could jokingly drop my winter gloves and ask if he wanted to go

neek21

Sep 8, 2012
I was invited to a STH thing in the party tower last night. Kind of cool to see the game from a different angle. Cody Goloubef came up to take pictures and sign autographs. I was kind of hoping it was Boll so I could jokingly drop my winter gloves and ask if he wanted to go
my son and I are getting that 'butter me up for renewal' [lol] party tower deal next Friday....was it fun? my rep said popcorn and water would be served...easy access to the Club Level food options??

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
Fun game although it started somewhat slow. Crowd was pretty quiet for awhile but there were a few good chants.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
my son and I are getting that 'butter me up for renewal' [lol] party tower deal next Friday....was it fun? my rep said popcorn and water would be served...easy access to the Club Level food options??

They had pizza and soft drinks as well as cookies. What party tower are you in? I was in #6 and the access was off of the upper bowl. I do believe the club level ones are right outside where the food is

neek21

Sep 8, 2012
They had pizza and soft drinks as well as cookies. What party tower are you in? I was in #6 and the access was off of the upper bowl. I do believe the club level ones are right outside where the food is
...my rep said we are to enter from the Club Level, so I'm assuming we're on a lower level of the Tower...full report when we go!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad