Ottawa 67's 2023-24 Off-Season Thread (Part 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I don’t want to get into next years roster too deeply, but fromt he perspective of reasonable roster construction and the discussion surrounding size and the DC style of game, this is the returning roster that I would assume is the foundation:

Pinelli - Gardiner - Foster
Gerrior(OA) - XXX - Horner
Barlas - Whitehead - Dever
Yanni - XXX - Kelly
Hilton
Houben

Basedon the returning players, they still have a lot of wingers and a shortage of centres. Drafting an Import Centres hound be a priority IMO. If they can draft a winger with size as well, even better.

The point is, they don’t need Korbler. I could understand if he was above average, showed promise etc. But, he really hasn’t. He has 10 goals. One vs Oshawa and the rest vs teams like Niagara, Peterborough, Kingston and Barrie. He played a lot int he 2nd half on the top line with Pinelli and Kressler and couldn’t muster any offence against above .500 teams. He is too small to get into the scoring areas vs teams that are decent. We have an opportunity to replace him with someone more suitable. Just do it.

dirty12

Mar 6, 2015
Dever put on about 12LBS of muscle last off season. -They had him on a strict plan to get him bigger and stronger.
I think he is a bit of a victim of being a 2005 and basically missing 2 seasons with covid shutdown.
I think you see him take a big jump for next season.
2005s from what I have seen are probably most affected by the missed time for being developmentally behind.
I’m not so sure the ‘05s are any more affected by the Ontario shutdown than the ‘04s & ‘03 OAs. Generally 19-20 yr olds dominate the top of the scoring leader board, this year there must be five 18 yr olds in the top ten.

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
I don’t want to get into next years roster too deeply, but fromt he perspective of reasonable roster construction and the discussion surrounding size and the DC style of game, this is the returning roster that I would assume is the foundation:

Yanni - XXX - Kelly
Hilton
Houben

Basedon the returning players, they still have a lot of wingers and a shortage of centres. Drafting an Import Centres hound be a priority IMO. If they can draft a winger with size as well, even better.

The point is, they don’t need Korbler. I could understand if he was above average, showed promise etc. But, he really hasn’t. He has 10 goals. One vs Oshawa and the rest vs teams like Niagara, Peterborough, Kingston and Barrie. He played a lot int he 2nd half on the top line with Pinelli and Kressler and couldn’t muster any offence against above .500 teams. He is too small to get into the scoring areas vs teams that are decent. We have an opportunity to replace him with someone more suitable. Just do it.
Problem is they have to replacd Uronen too probably,I think our picks will be #33 and 93?? What's the likelihood to get better than Korbler at 93? I was not a fan for the first half but he made great strides in the second half imo. He could also put on twenty pounds by next year...who knows. I would not give up on him unless Jan Egert has an ace up his sleeve for a clear upgrade.

Reactions: Hinterland

PuckStop75

Feb 21, 2019
Problem is they have to replacd Uronen too probably,I think our picks will be #33 and 93?? What's the likelihood to get better than Korbler at 93? I was not a fan for the first half but he made great strides in the second half imo. He could also put on twenty pounds by next year...who knows. I would not give up on him unless Jan Egert has an ace up his sleeve for a clear upgrade.
I think you slot Korbler into the group and if an upgrade presents itself then great but the days of the ace up the sleeve are gone and I'm not sure the attractiveness of the position in Ottawa is quite what it was when Tourigny was here.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

You're unlikely to find somebody better. Körbler is also pretty young. Late birthday, not draft eligible until 2025. You can still trade him for a different import at a later date if you're really looking for size. At this point, giving up on him wouldn't be a good idea though. He definitely showed some promise, proved he can play.

Even just looking at Swiss imports in the CHL over the last years, almost none of them had better rookie seasons than Körbler and most of them have been older when entering the league. Many of them busted completely but those who did have a Körbler like rookie season (pretty bad but showing promise towards the end) mostly managed to improve significantly the next season. Rodwin Dionicio, Jonas Taibel, Miles Muller and Léo Braillard are only the latest examples.

Reactions: sirius67fan

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013

If you look at his game by game analysis, you will see his points were all against the weak teams. It is the only type of team he can generate offence against.

Pre-Christmas, he had three assists vs Windsor, Sarnia, and Barrie.

Post-Christmas, he had a decent amount of points but only one goal vs Oshawa and one assist vs London and the rest of his points were against teams that were Barrie or worse. His point totals vs Barrie, Peterborough and Niagara was 9 goals and 4 assists. He had 10 goals and 9 assists on the season. He played half of his 2nd half season games on the top line with Pinelli and Kressler. Those numbers are horrible when you pull the games vs the three worst teams in the Conference.

We don’t have the luxury of seeing whether Korbler gains 20 pounds int he offseason. We’d need to make the decision by mid-June. The 67’s need to get on their horse and find a couple guys in the Import draft. We don’t need a small RW. We have more than enough depth on the wings that can score points vs all the weakest teams from the top line.

I think you slot Korbler into the group and if an upgrade presents itself then great but the days of the ace up the sleeve are gone and I'm not sure the attractiveness of the position in Ottawa is quite what it was when Tourigny was here.

Your opportunity is releasing him and making the draft pick, unless you are talking about an upgrade meaning a draft pick. Entering the season with him next year hoping to find an upgrade in season isn’t ideal. We also cannot enter the Import draft without releasing his rights prior. So, the decision needs to be made when the season ends.

sirius67fan

Jul 20, 2013
If you look at his game by game analysis, you will see his points were all against the weak teams. It is the only type of team he can generate offence against.

Pre-Christmas, he had three assists vs Windsor, Sarnia, and Barrie.

Post-Christmas, he had a decent amount of points but only one goal vs Oshawa and one assist vs London and the rest of his points were against teams that were Barrie or worse. His point totals vs Barrie, Peterborough and Niagara was 9 goals and 4 assists. He had 10 goals and 9 assists on the season. He played half of his 2nd half season games on the top line with Pinelli and Kressler. Those numbers are horrible when you pull the games vs the three worst teams in the Conference.

We don’t have the luxury of seeing whether Korbler gains 20 pounds int he offseason. We’d need to make the decision by mid-June. The 67’s need to get on their horse and find a couple guys in the Import draft. We don’t need a small RW. We have more than enough depth on the wings that can score points vs all the weakest teams from the top line.

Your opportunity is releasing him and making the draft pick, unless you are talking about an upgrade meaning a draft pick. Entering the season with him next year hoping to find an upgrade in season isn’t ideal. We also cannot enter the Import draft without releasing his rights prior. So, the decision needs to be made when the season ends.
I don't deny the game by game analysis but you are discounting the potential for growth ( not just physical).

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I don't deny the game by game analysis but you are discounting the potential for growth ( not just physical).

I feel there is bigger potential for growth using the draft pick. If you keep Korber, you discard one of those other guys on the right side on my list as well. So, redraft an Import (preferably a centre) OR Keep Korbler AND ditch Kelly. I think Kelly has just as much growth opportunity in a much bigger body (same age) than Korbler. So an Import draft pick plus Kelly OR keep Korbler. That is pretty much the decision.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
I feel there is bigger potential for growth using the draft pick. If you keep Korber, you discard one of those other guys on the right side on my list as well. So, redraft an Import (preferably a centre) OR Keep Korbler AND ditch Kelly. I think Kelly has just as much growth opportunity in a much bigger body (same age) than Korbler. So an Import draft pick plus Kelly OR keep Korbler. That is pretty much the decision.

Realistically, the chance to find a better import than Körbler is pretty slim. It's much more likely Körbler develops the way fellow Swiss have in recent years. The chance to get a better player via import draft reaches pretty much zero if you have to replace Uronen as well. I guess if Uronen returns then making a draft pick is worth a gamble but if he doesn't then it would be stupid risk to dump Körbler as well and make two picks instead.

You can like Körbler or not but he kinda proved he's a player. He's gonna find another home in the CHL if dumped by Ottawa right now. Going forward, Körbler is less likely to bust than to increase his value. Therfore it would be much smarter to hold onto him. You can still trade him anytime.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Realistically, the chance to find a better import than Körbler is pretty slim. It's much more likely Körbler develops the way fellow Swiss have in recent years. The chance to get a better player via import draft reaches pretty much zero if you have to replace Uronen as well. I guess if Uronen returns then making a draft pick is worth a gamble but if he doesn't then it would be stupid risk to dump Körbler as well and make two picks instead.

You can like Körbler or not but he kinda proved he's a player. He's gonna find another home in the CHL if dumped by Ottawa right now. Going forward, Körbler is less likely to bust than to increase his value. Therfore it would be much smarter to hold onto him. You can still trade him anytime.

So what other current 67’s player are you dismissing to make room for Korbler on RW?

Korbler was a late 2nd round pick in the Import draft and you are arguing that it is nearly impossible to replace Korbler with a pick that is about 30picks higher than the one used to pick him.

The reality is the Import draft isn’t like the Priority Draft. It is about relationships in theEuropean hockey community that sells players on your organization. Ottawa hasn’t really had an issue with the Import Draft for the most part. They are a strong enough organization to draw interest.

They need a centre or a D-Man. To me, release/trade Korbler. Pick a centre or a D-Man. It really should be that simple. I see no reason why keeping Korbler is an option over Dever, Horner, or Kelly. If Korbler has value then trade him and put that pick in the pile. I don’t understand how a player playing first line with two pretty good players only scores points against the shitty teams. He is invisible as soon as they play teams at or above .500.

EDIT:
I’ve left the door open on about 5 or 6 posts for others to make an argument why we should keep Korbler based on his performance or some other strategic attribute other than simply assuming we won’t get a serviceable player with the 90th pick in the Import Draft. No one has managed or bothered to try to make an honest case for him. This is a “change my mind” discussion. Someone needs to say something of substance to make me change my mind and no one has.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
So what other current 67’s player are you dismissing to make room for Korbler on RW?

Korbler was a late 2nd round pick in the Import draft and you are arguing that it is nearly impossible to replace Korbler with a pick that is about 30picks higher than the one used to pick him.

The reality is the Import draft isn’t like the Priority Draft. It is about relationships in theEuropean hockey community that sells players on your organization. Ottawa hasn’t really had an issue with the Import Draft for the most part. They are a strong enough organization to draw interest.

They need a centre or a D-Man. To me, release/trade Korbler. Pick a centre or a D-Man. It really should be that simple. I see no reason why keeping Korbler is an option over Dever, Horner, or Kelly. If Korbler has value then trade him and put that pick in the pile. I don’t understand how a player playing first line with two pretty good players only scores points against the shitty teams. He is invisible as soon as they play teams at or above .500.

EDIT:
I’ve left the door open on about 5 or 6 posts for others to make an argument why we should keep Korbler based on his performance or some other strategic attribute other than simply assuming we won’t get a serviceable player with the 90th pick in the Import Draft. No one has managed or bothered to try to make an honest case for him. This is a “change my mind” discussion. Someone needs to say something of substance to make me change my mind and no one has.

Look. Not a lot of posters seem to agree with you on that particular matter and at least a couple of posters and myself have also explained to you exactly why we disagree. So we very much have made a case for the player and why it makes sense to keep him at least for now. If you wanna dismiss that because you don't like the player then that's fine but don't say that we haven't tried to change your mind. This is a case of you not wanting to change your mind...which is fine as well because we don't need to agree on everything and you might actually be right. Maybe the future will tell.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
Look. Not a lot of posters seem to agree with you on that particular matter and at least a couple of posters and myself have also explained to you exactly why we disagree. So we very much have made a case for the player and why it makes sense to keep him at least for now. If you wanna dismiss that because you don't like the player then that's fine but don't say that we haven't tried to change your mind. This is a case of you not wanting to change your mind...which is fine as well because we don't need to agree on everything and you might actually be right. Maybe the future will tell.

I don’t consider difficulty in the 2nd round of the Import draft a reason. I don’t consider something like “he has clearly shown ability” as a reason. I don’t see what he has shown. He has compiled a few points against shitty teams playing with the two best forwards. He hasn’t don’t anything not playing with Pinelli and Kressler. So, what exactly has he shown other than the inability to even be noticed on the ice outside of games vs crap teams with no defence? That is my question. Just saying he is good doesn’t make it so.

Additionally, we need to delete another player from RW to make room for him. What player do you think should be deleted to make room for him? It is my contention that Korbler is excess. So even if we don’t end up picking someone in the Import Draft, we still have Dever, Horner, and Kelly on the right side. Plus we likely have one of the LW that will move to the right side (Foster of Gerrior). We are loaded on the wings for returning players. We need centres and maybe defence. Would you not agree that utilizing the Import slots to fill holes a better use than loading up the wings and forcing other players off roster a good thing?

This isn’t just Korbler in a microcosm. This is also about roster construction and positional balance. No one has made any comment about positional need or a means to address it and whether keeping Korbler is viable in the face of positional need.

NordiquesForeva

May 30, 2022
I’m not going to argue for or against Korbler. I think he’s redundant with some other smaller wingers on next year’s roster who he is similar to (Dever) or that are better than him (Gerrior). Nor does he add anything unique or otherwise missing to the forward group like Horner or Kelly (although Kelly has been disappointing this year…but I still like the power forward type potential there). I haven’t seen him display the skill or confidence with the puck to suggest he’ll be a high end skill player that can thrive and drive offense in our top 6.

We have needs in other areas so I just see Korbler as redundant.

On the plus side he seems to have gained Cameron’s confidence and is young enough that he is likely to develop and gain size and strength. If he does so he’ll be a more effective forechecker. Korbler was playing consistently over Kelly and even Dever so Cameron must see something there (even if I don’t).

Keeping a player because there are no better or feasible options isn’t exactly a ringing endorsement but that’s kind of where I am with Korbler. Keep him in your back pocket until a better option/upgrade presents itself through a trade.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I’m not going to argue for or against Korbler. I think he’s redundant with some other smaller wingers on next year’s roster who he is similar to (Dever) or that are better than him (Gerrior). Nor does he add anything unique or otherwise missing to the forward group like Horner or Kelly (although Kelly has been disappointing this year…but I still like the power forward type potential there). I haven’t seen him display the skill or confidence with the puck to suggest he’ll be a high end skill player that can thrive and drive offense in our top 6.

We have needs in other areas so I just see Korbler as redundant.

On the plus side he seems to have gained Cameron’s confidence and is young enough that he is likely to develop and gain size and strength. If he does so he’ll be a more effective forechecker. Korbler was playing consistently over Kelly and even Dever so Cameron must see something there (even if I don’t).

Keeping a player because there are no better or feasible options isn’t exactly a ringing endorsement but that’s kind of where I am with Korbler. Keep him in your back pocket until a better option/upgrade presents itself through a trade.

Agreed. My only issue with the “keeping him in your back pocket” is you have to PASS on your 2nd round Import Pick in order to keep him in your pocket which closes a door on a potential replacement.

We don’t have any centres as prospects other than Whitehead. Anything we draft in the Priority Selection is going to be 16 years old. Maybe we get a 4th line centre there. We need to at least add one centre, preferably two. Passing on that 2nd round Import pick walks away from 2nd opportunity to get a more mature aged centre that we really need without needing to trade for one.

So, the question for me is whether keeping Korbler is worth passing on that Import pick that gives us an extra free ticket to get a mature centre. I’m working with an assumption that the 67’s still have decent relationships in Europe they can tap into in an effort to glean two solid Imports to fill vacant holes in next years roster. Of course, if we no longer have those relationships AND whatever we pick in round two of that draft is at best a lottery pick, then maybe I would agree but I don’t feel that is the case. I think Ottawa’s reach is still relatively active.

AND, if we walk away from a kid like Dever, it doesn't open the door for us to replace him. Walking away from Korbler adds a draft pick in a draft that typically garners 17 and 18 year olds as draftees.

I guess there is the U-18 draft but I don’t think we’ve ever really managed to get anything in that draft since it started.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013

Yanni - XXX - Kelly
Hilton
Houben

I would put yanni with whitehead and korbler and if they work leave them as the 3rd line. I think in 2years it could be a top line.
Hilton is going to get drafted so there must be something there

I can see barlas as a center depending on who they get to replace uronen

PuckStop75

Feb 21, 2019
Agreed. My only issue with the “keeping him in your back pocket” is you have to PASS on your 2nd round Import Pick in order to keep him in your pocket which closes a door on a potential replacement.

We don’t have any centres as prospects other than Whitehead. Anything we draft in the Priority Selection is going to be 16 years old. Maybe we get a 4th line centre there. We need to at least add one centre, preferably two. Passing on that 2nd round Import pick walks away from 2nd opportunity to get a more mature aged centre that we really need without needing to trade for one.

So, the question for me is whether keeping Korbler is worth passing on that Import pick that gives us an extra free ticket to get a mature centre. I’m working with an assumption that the 67’s still have decent relationships in Europe they can tap into in an effort to glean two solid Imports to fill vacant holes in next years roster. Of course, if we no longer have those relationships AND whatever we pick in round two of that draft is at best a lottery pick, then maybe I would agree but I don’t feel that is the case. I think Ottawa’s reach is still relatively active.

AND, if we walk away from a kid like Dever, it doesn't open the door for us to replace him. Walking away from Korbler adds a draft pick in a draft that typically garners 17 and 18 year olds as draftees.

I guess there is the U-18 draft but I don’t think we’ve ever really managed to get anything in that draft since it started.
Korbler is 17, skates well and has demonstrated good skills for a player his age. Imports are usually a two year commitment we all know there are cultural adjustments in addition to those that have to be made on the ice.
From a depth chart position, Dever and Horner will be 19 next year, the evaluation of them is pretty straight forward. They get their chance in camp but they need to demonstrate leadership and play like veterans otherwise they are only blocking the development of other players. Similar to the situation with Gill-Shane and Sawyer a few years ago.
If Ottawa has access to two needle moving imports in the draft I would be surprised, and if it is a rebuild year as many anticipate then the team should be allowing Korbler to develop for one more year.

PuckStop75

Feb 21, 2019
I would put yanni with whitehead and korbler and if they work leave them as the 3rd line. I think in 2years it could be a top line.
Hilton is going to get drafted so there must be something there

I can see barlas as a center depending on who they get to replace uronen
I would expect all 4 to be part of the middle 6 group next year, add in Kelly and then see who earns the other place.
Barlas is a tough one, the kid plays with heart but just lacks the tools. He doesn’t do anything in particular wrong but also doesn’t do anything well enough to be impactful.
Uronen or whoever replaces him will likely compete for top 6, much will depend on the early direction for the team.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013

The simple thing is that if Egart does not have a guaranteed impact player, then we should keep Kobler. I think he does bring the things we need; what seems to be missed is he is the same age as Whitehead and Yanni. He showed that he can play on the top line and be effective.

Also remember that there is no guarantee that the player you get in the 2nd round will be any good or better than Korbler.

I think this is a rebuilding team. In order to rebuild, you have to have something to rebuild around. I personally think you rebuild around this year's rookies as well as Yanni, Nelson, and Dietsch. They are the future of the team.

As to Dever, I think he is safe even though, in 2 years, neither he nor Kelly has shown a whole lot. We really do not have a lot at RW. Also, consider that he is not a rookie, and he only got 2 more points this year than Korbler.

I think the battle is going to be at LW next year

Pinelli
Gerrior
Barlas
Hilton
Yanni

I think if the compilers send Stonehouse back, Gerrior is going. It is strictly a numbers game.

Then again if we do not draft a 2nd line center that can step in right off the bat then I can see Barlas moved to center

This is going to be a camp where there are going to be a few spots to fight for.

I think the biggest fight will be OA
followed by LW

I see this team doing what the Petes did this year selling anyone they can at or before the deadline and fighting for a playoff spot with the Petes.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
The simple thing is that if Egart does not have a guaranteed impact player, then we should keep Kobler. I think he does bring the things we need; what seems to be missed is he is the same age as Whitehead and Yanni. He showed that he can play on the top line and be effective.

Also remember that there is no guarantee that the player you get in the 2nd round will be any good or better than Korbler.

I think this is a rebuilding team. In order to rebuild, you have to have something to rebuild around. I personally think you rebuild around this year's rookies as well as Yanni, Nelson, and Dietsch. They are the future of the team.

As to Dever, I think he is safe even though, in 2 years, neither he nor Kelly has shown a whole lot. We really do not have a lot at RW. Also, consider that he is not a rookie, and he only got 2 more points this year than Korbler.

I think the battle is going to be at LW next year

Pinelli
Gerrior
Barlas
Hilton
Yanni

I think if the compilers send Stonehouse back, Gerrior is going. It is strictly a numbers game.

Then again if we do not draft a 2nd line center that can step in right off the bat then I can see Barlas moved to center

This is going to be a camp where there are going to be a few spots to fight for.

I think the biggest fight will be OA
followed by LW

I see this team doing what the Petes did this year selling anyone they can at or before the deadline and fighting for a playoff spot with the Petes.

Unless there is a fire sale at the deadline and we see Pinelli, Gerrior, Foster, Gardiner all go, there simply isn’t room for all those players. To make room, they are going to have to jettison some of the veteran players coming out of the exhibition schedule. That destines them to be a rebuild. I don’t think Boyd will set the team up for a rebuild from day one.

They need to make asset decisions before game one next season. They have too many bodies. They also need to trade for centres otherwise they play the first half of next year like they played the first half of this year, juggling guys all over the place with no one developing, just hanging on. They don’t even trust Whitehead to play as a 4th line centre this year. Expecting him to play a top 9 role is probably not ideal.

Hilton is not getting drafted. He was rated something like 200th in North America because he is a tall kid. After you factor in the Europeans, not many kids on the North American list will get drafted outside the top 120. You will see when they merge the lists, Hilton will be nowhere to be found.

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
I would expect all 4 to be part of the middle 6 group next year, add in Kelly and then see who earns the other place.
Barlas is a tough one, the kid plays with heart but just lacks the tools. He doesn’t do anything in particular wrong but also doesn’t do anything well enough to be impactful.
Uronen or whoever replaces him will likely compete for top 6, much will depend on the early direction for the team.

I still point to the fact that they have two centres on roster next year and some have argued that one of the centres (Gardiner) should be playing RW. They have to have a plan to acquire centres. One way is bringing in 18 year old Imports.

The 2nd round of the Import draft is not a depth draft. The true depth of the Import draft runs dry well before the first round is over. After around the 40th pick, teams need to have commitments from players and NHL teams. They need to pay transfer fees and such. Teams that are willing to do that and have strong relationships manage to bring players over after pick 40. I refuse to believe that if Ottawa were willing to pay the transfer fees, they’d manage to get a couple players that can compete now.

The main advantage of making it a two year development is when you draft 17 year olds, you typically hold their rights as OHL players when they are drafted (unless they are on loan). When you draft 18 year old NHL draftees, they come for a year and then play AHL a lot of times. So, strategically, it is better to draft 17 year olds. But, when you need more mature players, you can get them with the right relationships and referrals.

beastintheeast

Mar 27, 2013
Unless there is a fire sale at the deadline and we see Pinelli, Gerrior, Foster, Gardiner all go, there simply isn’t room for all those players. To make room, they are going to have to jettison some of the veteran players coming out of the exhibition schedule. That destines them to be a rebuild. I don’t think Boyd will set the team up for a rebuild from day one.

They need to make asset decisions before game one next season. They have too many bodies. They also need to trade for centres otherwise they play the first half of next year like they played the first half of this year, juggling guys all over the place with no one developing, just hanging on. They don’t even trust Whitehead to play as a 4th line centre this year. Expecting him to play a top 9 role is probably not ideal.

Hilton is not getting drafted. He was rated something like 200th in North America because he is a tall kid. After you factor in the Europeans, not many kids on the North American list will get drafted outside the top 120. You will see when they merge the lists, Hilton will be nowhere to be found.
My thoughts about the team line up out of camp.

Pinelli Gardiner Horner
Barlas Foster Dever
Yanni Whitehead Korbler
Hilton 1st rnd dp Kelly

Mayich(oa) Mews
Marelli Brady
Dietsch Euro

Mackenzie (oa)
Nelson

Gerrior Sirman and Smyth can be traded, leaving an OA spot open. If a center that can fit in is available, then we have the opening.

Not sure where they are gong to get 7 8 defence

OMG67

Sep 1, 2013
MacKenzie back in net tonight. Dietsch is the 18th skater. Whitehead is the reserve 19th skater on the Scoresheet. So, they will dress 7 D-Men plus 11 forwards. Horner is back.

NoQuit67s

Feb 10, 2020
MacKenzie back in net tonight. Dietsch is the 18th skater. Whitehead is the reserve 19th skater on the Scoresheet. So, they will dress 7 D-Men plus 11 forwards. Horner is back.
Glad MacKenzie and Horner are back.
Odds of winning without those two was going down fast...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad