Confirmed Trade: [OTT/VAN] Alex Burrows for Jonathan Dahlen; Burrows re-signs 2 years/2.5M AAV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Ottawa really wants Burrows for two more years after this? I mean, he might be a nice add for the playoffs, but he's going to be 36 this year and is only going to get slower...

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Was never that though, Chabot/White, not both.

I get why Ottawa wouldn't do that price but the biggest annoyance is if you don't like it, move on, don't cry about it.

Look we had some laughs speculating on what might be... no point carrying this crap into every thread now. We get it. Move on.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Oh god Benning.

Don't give up a pick
Don't give up a pick
Don't give up a pick
Don't give up a pick

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
what did burrows do?? to **** off people lol

He's a real *******. On another note, he has deployed questionable tactics in the past, some of it unsportsmanlike and some dirty, that has given him his on-ice reputation. Most of those situations have arisen out of scrums (not always) and he generally plays a good hockey game with a lot of heart and will take a bullet for his team.

AvsCOL

Jul 16, 2013
This looks so good on Ottawa. Hope they gave up a high pick.

Complain about the price of Duchene, then acquire a guy that hasn't hit 35 points since 2011-2012 :laugh:

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
Much like the Bieksa to Anaheim deal, it may have taken a two year extension to get Burrows to agree to waive his NTC.

But also much like the Bieksa to Anaheim deal, I don't know why the heck Ottawa is agreeing to go along with it. Just go rent a different bottom six winger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad