Confirmed Trade: [OTT/SJ] Erik Karlsson and Francis Perron for Tierney, DeMelo, Norris, Balcers, 1st, 2nd, cdnl picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
If it's Karlsson it will be interesting to see what goes back since SJ doesn't have a 1st and has the worst prospect pool in the NHL

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
I spent weeks telling you that SJ could make it happen and was told left and right how stupid I was and how bad the Sharks were

I don’t need an apology, I’ll take a Karlsson instead

Reactions: slocal

Dexter Sinister

Sep 26, 2015
Idahizzle
1297823336935_ORIGINAL.jpg
Dude just looks crazy!

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
SJ is one of last teams I wanted EK to go to. Just boring. Don’t think they are in a great spot to be contending long-term either. Bleh.
Honestly, that's my feeling. I don't think he's the piece that makes them a true contender. IMO that's preferred (as a Tampa fan). If he comes to us, great. If not - go to a place where he doesn't put them over the hump.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Interested to see the return for Karlsson with no extension in place. Unless there is one we don’t know about.

Sureves

Sep 29, 2008
Ottawa
Let me say this in big letters for everyone:

Sens fans KNOW we won' get a return for this. We know we will get fleeced. Trading Karlsson right before training camp REEKS of Dorion (read: Melnyk) caving to an offer they previously thought was bad because "we need to get this done now".

But they don't "need to get it done now" they would have a far better return at the deadline if they wait it out.

Again: we expect a horrible return. No need to rub it in our faces and claim "LOL SENS FANS THOUGHT THEY'D GET THE WORLD FOR HIM!"

We don't. We are going to get fleeced. Badly.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad