GDT: OTT @ BUF 7pm TV:MSG Radio: WGR - Thank you, Sabres!

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas
Don’t tell the Bruins fans on the MB Casey scored. Apparently Charlie Coyle and Pavel Zacha are superior offensive talents.

What did they do? I can’t watch tonight.
The Sens, both players, coaches, and staff, stayed on the ice as the Sabres mobbed Anderson after the game. They then came over and congratulated him as well.

Surprisingly class act led by Tkachuk.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
The Sens, both players, coaches, and staff, stayed on the ice as the Sabres mobbed Anderson after the game. They then came over and congratulated him as well.

tkachuk is a dick during games, but i think he’s been around the game long enough to understand the significance of moments like this

Reactions: WhereAreTheCookies

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
Glad to see Andy's career end on a winning note. Happy for him. How long til we see him show up between Duffer and Marty on an intermission show?

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Fitting since Andy spent so much of his career with the Sens, though (without looking) I can't imagine there are many people left in Ottawa whose tenure overlapped with his.
Thomas Chabot played 3 years with Anderson, but of course he's injured and not on the ice. I think he's the only one, not counting Norris's 3 game in 19-20.

Reactions: oldgoalie

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co

Andy is an institution in this sport. A players player. Been thru so much personally and still able to keep his focus on his game. Congrats. We were fans of yours when you were here with the Avalanche.

Reactions: oldgoalie

bicboi64

Aug 13, 2020
Brampton
Good game you young and promising Sabres. The loss stings less for Ottawa because Andy was such a warrior for us. Nothing but class and hard work here. Y'all treated him well and looking forward to us hopefully beating the shit out of each other in the playoffs next year

Reactions: asw and Dingo44

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad