Hoffman - Lazar - Chiasson
Condra - Legwand -Neil

Karlsson - Methot
Cowen - Gryba
Borowiecki - Wiercioch

Lehner
Hammond

Scratched: Pageau, Ceci

Injured: Craig Anderson (hand), Zack Smith (wrist), Chris Phillips (undisclosed)

SABRES

Stewart - Girgensons - Ennis
Moulson - Mitchell - Gionta
Foligno - Flynn - Stafford
Deslauriers - Ellis - Kaleta

Gorges - Myers
Zadorov - Ristolainen
Weber - Meszaros

Enroth
Neuvirth

Scratched: Cody Hodgson, Andre Benoit, Tyson Strachan

Injured: Cody McCormick (blood clot)

Last edited:

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
Fun fact I just noticed: we haven't managed to string a three-game winning streak together since the four game streak in the first 5 games.

Upgrayedd

Earn'em and Burn'em
Oct 14, 2010
Ottawa
Fun fact I just noticed: we haven't managed to string a three-game winning streak together since the four game streak in the first 5 games.

Yup lost a real close game to nashville to open up, then won 4 straight and checked right out, haven't won more than 2 games in a row since....which in itself was rare as well.....a less than mediocre year unfortunately.

Been tough for the fans since freaking '07 lol

great1

Nov 13, 2009
Fergus, Ontario
Yup lost a real close game to nashville to open up, then won 4 straight and checked right out, haven't won more than 2 games in a row since....which in itself was rare as well.....a less than mediocre year unfortunately.

It all went down hill once we changed the logo and jerseys.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010

We were outshot 37 to 20. Close in score, but Nashville was certainly the better of the two teams. We went on to get outshot 178 to 140 in in the first 5 games. Not sure I'd call the first 5 games a hot start despite the record.

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
Kinda dumb but he had been poor of late and his form was punctuated his play last game

Yeah, not saying it's undeserved, but are we really better off with 2 LD on the bottom pair than Ceci? Why not have him drop to the bottom pair instead of going right from top 4 to scratch?

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
It all went down hill once we changed the logo and jerseys.

I've been saying that for YEARS. The current home and away (minus the current awesome thirds) are not only hideous and dated in design, they are also CURSED.

Bring back the 2D logo and keep the black and white thirds.

Considering Eugene loves money off of merchandise, I'm shocked the Sens haven't ditched the tired RBK template. Only us and Pittsburgh still use it and it looks like Pitt is moving back to black and yellow with their new third.

Engineer

Rustled your jimmies
Dec 23, 2013
I've been saying that for YEARS. The current home and away (minus the current awesome thirds) are not only hideous and dated in design, they are also CURSED.

Bring back the 2D logo and keep the black and white thirds.

Considering Eugene loves money off of merchandise, I'm shocked the Sens haven't ditched the tired RBK template. Only us and Pittsburgh still use it and it looks like Pitt is moving back to black and yellow with their new third.
I'm hoping they are changed for next year.

I'd be happy with the O's as the home and away, and the 95 black as the third.

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad