Not open for further replies.

Avs For Life

#92 #9 #29
Jul 4, 2012
Denver, CO
I guess Stan Marsh was wrong.

stephanie333-1574470_640_373.jpg

umdieecke*

Someone should start a Denver Broncos thread. Hardly anyone cares about the Rams.

umdieecke*

. Sheldon: I’d like to buy a scone.

Server: Oh, I’m sorry, we’re out. We have muffins.

Sheldon: They sound delicious, but this money is earmarked for scones.

madman

Deadmarsh Deli Dills
Jun 6, 2009
Steamboat Springs
Ewww was that a big bang theory joke? Ewwwww

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. As someone who works in science/academia - that show is terrible. Not funny. Just more of the same canned, slapstick, laugh-track network comedy.

Last edited:

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Oregon looked iffy at the beginning of the year but they've really put it together and look very strong over the second half. I think there's a really good chance they win it all.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Happy 4 Year anniversary of joshies firing

The Dewey Defeats Truman of that day.

I believe that Monday may have been the darkest day in franchise history. That occurred to me within minutes of learning of the firing of Josh McDaniels, and I’ve now spent over 24 hours considering whether I’m being overly hyperbolic. As I said on Twitter Sunday, my words count in perpetuity, so I’m careful-ish of what I say. I don’t think I am overdoing it, friends. Let’s consider what really just happened.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
Does cutting Burse to bring back McManus make sense to anyone? I get bringing back McManus to handle kickoffs. But why not put Montee (we should have drafted Lacey) Ball on IR and keep Burse for the Punt a Returns and depth instead of exposing Welker or Sanders.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Burse was a heart attack waiting to happen. I agree on not exposing the other WRs and can't tell you why they made the roster move. But that fumble sealed his fate.

I get to hold the flag on the field tomorrow! We have to leave at 9am because they make us practice. Waive at me if you see me.

ColoradoSportsFan

Jul 16, 2005
Denver, Colorado
Burse was a heart attack waiting to happen. I agree on not exposing the other WRs and can't tell you why they made the roster move. But that fumble sealed his fate.

I get to hold the flag on the field tomorrow! We have to leave at 9am because they make us practice. Waive at me if you see me.

COOL!

I've signed up many times but have never been picked.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Thanks! We'll see how it goes. I think I've tried a couple years but didn't know how big of a miracle it is to get picked. My husband is wearing a black manning jersey with orange hoodie, me a denim colored zip hoodie. Y'all might see us :)

Stonewall

Jan 14, 2013
It doesn't make sense to bring back McManus, but Burse was terrible.

He was more likely to fumble than get a return over 10 yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad