Mar 27, 2010

Talk about Brock here
Talk about ****** Rockies here
Talk about improving Nuggets here
Talk about terrible college teams in Colorado here

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
CSU basketball is 2-0.

Nuggets lost tonight. Frontcourt gave them almost nothing in the second half, scoring wise, and then Phoenix hit like 11/16 3 pointers in the second half.

But on the bright sight, our young starting back court had their best games yet
Mudiay had 26 points (career high), 5 assists, 3 rebounds, 3 steals, and 1 block
Harris had 20 points (career high) and 2 rebounds

Gallinari had 15 points, 10 rebounds, 4 assists, and 2 block but only 3 points in the second half. For the first time this season he looked like his legs were really dead tonight. Shots were coming up short, first step on the drive was slow, wasn't getting elevation on his layups/dunks.

Last edited:

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
Peyton Manning - sore loser

Source: NFL.com - Dan Hanzus

Denver Broncos QB Peyton Manning (foot) hasn't attended any practices or meetings this week and also hasn't had a single conversation with QB Brock Osweiler about the game plan against the Chicago Bears in Week 11. There is currently no timetable on a return for Manning. Head coach Gary Kubiak prefers that Manning put all of his focus on his treatment and getting healthy. It's unknown if Manning will make the trip with the team to Chicago.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I'm not the biggest Les Miles fan, however, if LSU fires him, then teams like Miami, South Carolina, etc. should go for him.

Miles is obviously better than MacIntyre, but CU will give him one more year and go from there.

Tom Herman >>>>>>>>>>>>> everyone else on the market tho. He's not leaving until he get a big time job anyways, probably will wait for Texas unless USC offers him the job.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
CSU beat New Mexico on the road to pick up their 6th win. That makes them bowl-eligible for the third straight year.

Just one more game @ Fresno in the regular season.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
UNI, the team whose 18 game home winning streak CSU basketball broke during their first game, knocked off #1 North Carolina last night.

CSU has Oakland at 2:00 PM to try to get to 3-0.

And yeah, the offense looks much better. The running game is doing well from under center and Osweiler looks on point.

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
this looks like Shanahan ball for sure. It's nice to get back to a good running game, good defense, and opportunistic play action.

Really like the way this game is going. So happy for Brock! May be my next jersey.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
The officiating has been rough in this game. Brock gets hit late and there is no penalty. Nearly identical to the call on Ward. The PI's have been tight too.

Brock has looked good. No matter how you shake it though whoever is QB next year needs far more protection.

famicommander

Aug 12, 2011
CSU basketball knocked off Oakland today, 95-89

That makes them 3-0 with Abilene Christian coming to Fort Collins on Tuesday

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
woah

Sunday night football the "scoop guy" says he's heard that Peyton Manning will play next year, even if it's not with Broncos

Dungy says he hasn't heard that before.

Hmmmmmmm......

Things getting interesting.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
woah

Sunday night football the "scoop guy" says he's heard that Peyton Manning will play next year, even if it's not with Broncos

Dungy says he hasn't heard that before.

Hmmmmmmm......

Things getting interesting.

It would certainly line up properly with the rest of what has been coming out in terms of not talking to Brock.

I wonder if we see Brock finish out the year.

Who would want Peyton anyways? I don't mean that he's a bad guy, but he's pretty much done and can't stay healthy. I'm sure someone would give him a shot though.

chet1926

Jan 9, 2008
Denver
The officiating has been rough in this game. Brock gets hit late and there is no penalty. Nearly identical to the call on Ward. The PI's have been tight too.

Brock has looked good. No matter how you shake it though whoever is QB next year needs far more protection.

The Broncos have been getting the short end of the stick a lot this year when it comes to officiating. The Broncos especially the defense aren't exactly the smartest/most disciplined team and take a lot of bone-headed penalties, but they also seem to get the screw job more than there fair share. I mean the Bears had 0 zero calls against them today. Not one single penalty. You can't look me with a straight face and say the Bears didn't do anything wrong in an entire 60 minute football game. It's becoming a joke, even the Packers game the calls were 10-2 in favor of the Packers.

I don't know how the play on Osweiler late in the 4th was not a penalty, it was a textbook late hit/unnecessary roughness call because the QB gave himself up, yet the refs look the other way. Yet TJ Ward gets a 15 yarder for the same play. Both were penalties except only the one against us gets called.

Also agree that our offensive line is complete trash. Even the supposed all pro guys, Mathis and Vasquez, have looked shaky at best. If we want to be a elite level team, then we've got to do a better job protecting whoever is QB.

ArWKo

Jul 2, 2009
CO
Brock in for the Patriots game.

If he pulls out a win in this one (or even just plays very well and they lose) I won't be shocked to see Peyton put on IR and him being done in a Broncos uniform.

ASmileyFace

Landeskog Replacement
Feb 13, 2014
9,318'
If Peyton plays another game of professional football I would be surprised. He's one of the GOATs, but his time is done.

So happy for Brock. He has deserved this shot. Lets hope he makes the best of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad