OT: Other Chicago & General Sports Thread XLVIII: AFTER 108 YEARS, THE CUBS ARE CHAMPIONS

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBaronIndian

Jul 9, 2010
Congrats all you long suffering cubs fans. Will be one of the greatest nights in the history of Chicago

coachbob

Jan 11, 2004
ONTARIO
Visit site
Congratulations to Chicago Cubs, my NL favourite team.....gives me hope that my Maple Leafs might win something one day....of course I shouldn't be too greedy, as I have 3 cups in my lifetime.

Johansen2Foligno

CBJ Realest
Jan 2, 2015
Indians fan here: congratulations on the win. That was a great series. The Cubs just hit the ball so dang good. You were definitely the best team this year (and probably the next few as well). You all enjoy yourselves tonight. I have learned that the 3-1 lead jokes will now cut both ways

:laugh:

Easy E

Jun 9, 2015
Congrats guys. This is fantastic.

Runner up: Bryzzo, Chapman, Russell, Schwarber.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Congratulations to Chicago Cubs, my NL favourite team.....gives me hope that my Maple Leafs might win something one day....of course I shouldn't be too greedy, as I have 3 cups in my lifetime.

Thanks and yeah you are fortunate...the 60's Leafs so good. Toronto Maple Leafs...13 Stanley Cups :amazed:

sugoi88

Feb 28, 2016
Congratulations to the World Series Champions the Chicago Cubs! Cannot believe it!

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
CSN Chicago with screen shot around Wrigley...unreal the amount of Cub fans. Lot's of happy people not showing up for work tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad