OT: Other Buffalo Sports (Bandits, Beauts, Bisons, NCAA Basketball and Football)

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
And with the Rock being eliminated, the TSN crew calling the game likely won't be as inclined to lean hard toward one team or the other.
Nate and I have rooting interests on both sides.

Belter (his DC this season) and Farrell (his younger brother was a D on Morrisville last year) vs Nardella (his dad was the FO coach this year).

I am sure Nate will pull for Belter, though.

Reactions: Chainshot

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
Let's Go Bandits!!!

5fSjbuu.gif

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
And our goalie is too old, our offense is only two guys, there’s not secondary scoring, and we aren’t a physical team.
All of that seemed true in the first half of the season, but they really kicked it into gear down the stretch and in the playoffs. Way to save it up for when it really counts boys!

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
All of that seemed true in the first half of the season, but they really kicked it into gear down the stretch and in the playoffs. Way to save it up for when it really counts boys!
It is all I saw and heard from fans of others teams all season as to why we weren’t going to make the playoffs let alone repeat. The injuries in the first half certainly didn’t help. Trading for Dawson for the stretch run was so smart.

It was amazing how quickly all the comments switched to “Vinc is the whole team, they’re toast when he retires” when we made our stretch run.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
It is all I saw and heard from fans of others teams all season as to why we weren’t going to make the playoffs let alone repeat. The injuries in the first half certainly didn’t help. Trading for Dawson for the stretch run was so smart.

It was amazing how quickly all the comments switched to “Vinc is the whole team, they’re toast when he retires” when we made our stretch run.
My son and I were watching the game and he joked about how it's crazy that at 41yo Vinc is considered a dinosaur given that I will turn 50yo in a couple of months.

:laugh:

Reactions: Mike McDermott

kirby11

Mar 16, 2011
Buffalo, NY
It’s nuts that they went from Tavares to Smith and got Byrne shortly after that. Having Nanticoke as your third best offensive player is ridiculous, and it’s not like Fraser, Buchanan, and Cloutier are scrubs, either

Reactions: Chainshot

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
It’s nuts that they went from Tavares to Smith and got Byrne shortly after that. Having Nanticoke as your third best offensive player is ridiculous, and it’s not like Fraser, Buchanan, and Cloutier are scrubs, either
I would personally but Fraser as 3rd but barely over Nanticoke. They play different games and both of them are important for different reasons. In reality they are 3A/3B.

Reactions: kirby11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad