OT: Other Buffalo Sports (Bandits, Beauts, Bisons, NCAA Basketball and Football)

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport

Even this is a new Rochester franchise, this certainly felt like a classic Buffalo/Rochester game. Bandits are the only undefeated team.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Saw somethings I don’t know if I’ve seen before in the Bandits game tonight.

Only one side of the floor had scoring occur on it. When watching on ESPN+ all goals were scored on the left end of the floor. This also meant that each team shut out the other in alternating quarters. Albany scored all the goals in the 1st/3rd and Buffalo scored all the goals in the 2nd/4th.

Reactions: SundherDome

SundherDome

Y'all have to much power
Jul 6, 2009
Minneapolis,MN
Saw somethings I don’t know if I’ve seen before in the Bandits game tonight.

Only one side of the floor had scoring occur on it. When watching on ESPN+ all goals were scored on the left end of the floor. This also meant that each team shut out the other in alternating quarters. Albany scored all the goals in the 1st/3rd and Buffalo scored all the goals in the 2nd/4th.
They turned the third quarter into a f***ing bar fight, spotted Albany 2 goals and still murdered them

Reactions: Mike McDermott

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
Buffalo preparing for ‘wild’ time when NCAA Tournament rolls into town
The NCAA Tournament is coming to KeyBank Center on March 17 and 19, bringing with it anticipated capacity crowds of nearly 19,000 for six games in three sessions over a three-day span.
The tournament, featuring two sessions – with four basketball games on the opening day March 17 and two second-round games March 19 – will be a much-needed shot in the arm for a hospitality industry hit so hard by the pandemic the past two years.

Hope it works out for local business.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY

In her home city of Buffalo, Turner participated in basketball, track and was voted captain of her high school rowing team. But football created a special spark. She’d set up pylons for her dad’s youth football practice and run warmup laps to pace her younger brother.

In a family rife with Bills fans, she too was obsessed. Her father owned season tickets and they would watch the combine and debate draft picks.

Throwing this in this thread since she is a Buffalo native.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad