OT: which bar televising GSP vs Diaz downtown?

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Hey guys I looked for a similar thread but its not there. I'm at the Four Seasons downtown, any close bars that is airing the fight??

I'm going to Ceilis Irish Pub on Granville. I think most bars will likely have the fight though. I know Library Square (at the Vancouver Public Library) will have it, as well as Cinema Public House on Granville. Lamplighter in Gastown is usually pretty good. Try to get to these places before 6pm as well as most will charge cover.

Have fun!

Pressure

Real Talk
Aug 11, 2005
Edmonton
I'm going to Ceilis Irish Pub on Granville. I think most bars will likely have the fight though. I know Library Square (at the Vancouver Public Library) will have it, as well as Cinema Public House on Granville. Lamplighter in Gastown is usually pretty good. Try to get to these places before 6pm as well as most will charge cover.

Have fun!

Hey man thanks for the quick reply! I'm here for work for the next 2 weeks and since I've been here I've fallen in love with the city and people. Everyone is so nice, superb customer service I'm so impressed. I do love my red neck, rough around the edges Edmonton, but I may have to move here at some point. Watched the Oilers game at Black Frog, money!!

The Horvatian One

228 LBS of Pain
Aug 22, 2010
Hey man thanks for the quick reply! I'm here for work for the next 2 weeks and since I've been here I've fallen in love with the city and people. Everyone is so nice, superb customer service I'm so impressed. I do love my red neck, rough around the edges Edmonton, but I may have to move here at some point. Watched the Oilers game at Black Frog, money!!
Just a heads up everywhere downtown charges cover for the fight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad