OT: What are peoples thought on an NBA team in Montreal?

MasterDecoy

Who took my beer?
May 4, 2010
Beijing
Montreal loves winners and won't tolerate losers, how the hell is Montreal gonna support another pro team that has zero chance of ever winning anything? Hell, expos attendance was horrendous until midway through the 94 season **** FEHR!!!!

DanWingsFan

Jan 27, 2014
Quebec
Montreal loves winners and won't tolerate losers, how the hell is Montreal gonna support another pro team that has zero chance of ever winning anything? Hell, expos attendance was horrendous until midway through the 94 season **** FEHR!!!!

how have the habs been selling out games these last 20 years if thats the case ;)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Montreal consistently produces great world class swimmers and divers, (...)

Soccer is being well supported here, unlike almost all smaller cities in the US.

Some of those divers will even play for the Limp Act some day. :handclap:

deandebean

Jan 14, 2003
Gatineau
Visit site
Never going to happen. Corporate support would be practically nil. And the fanbase, aside from a small but loyal core, would be as pityful as baseball. Even soccer has trouble attracting 18000 fans a game.

It's going to stay Habland for a while.

Rockomax

Jan 16, 2007
Mtl
how have the habs been selling out games these last 20 years if thats the case ;)

Habs have been selling out games since a little more than 10 years if I'm not mistaken. Prior to that, the team was actually struggling financially. At least that's what I remember, could be wrong though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad