OT Traktor Chelyabinsk jersey

Spektanto

May 31, 2012
Chelyabinsk
It's gonna be this
f391222afc50.png

or this jersey
5fc13f9a6eb4.png

Neither one can be sewed today, I guess, because the original sketches are most likely lost. I'll try to make sure if the official store can make such a jersey, in a few days, but I don't promise any big success.

Spektanto

May 31, 2012
Chelyabinsk
It was as I had thought: they don't order this kind of jerseys at all. All of them for all clubs are sewed by Lutch, so there is just one very extraordinary and expensive way if you draw the sketch on your own and pay them for a jersey sewed with it. But I don't think you would do this :)

Spektanto

May 31, 2012
Chelyabinsk
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TRAKTOR-CHE...9216?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item58b2910000

Closest I saw on E-bay, but that's not a Tertyshny. Looks like "Gallager" if my rusty Cyrillic is on.

You can try http://www.prorussianjerseys.com/index.htm. He doesn't show one in his inventory, but you can contact him. Sometimes he has jerseys not listed on the site.
FlyerFire, seems like you're getting closer to what you want :)
traktor01300-01.jpg

http://www.prorussianjerseys.com/Traktor2001.html

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
I actually own that one. When I first got into the KHL years ago during that NHL lockout in 2004, this was the jersey that really caught my eye. Great classic look.

pulverapa

Jul 22, 2011
Stockholm
NHL and all the other leagues over there have so much better organization around the franchise and merchandise... In Europe, fan wearing jerseys was never a big thing and thus there were never any demand for authentic jerseys. In some countries it's getting more popular though...

turk96

Jun 9, 2013
Indiana
Yeah, in the states, most fans wear jerseys. When I was in Prague it also seemed fairly common at the games, as well.

By the way,will be in your neck of the woods, Stockholm, in November to attend a Djurgardens game, and hopefully an AIK game. Do they sell the authentic jerseys at the stadium? Or is there a shop in the city that does?

pulverapa

Jul 22, 2011
Stockholm
Yeah, in the states, most fans wear jerseys. When I was in Prague it also seemed fairly common at the games, as well.

By the way,will be in your neck of the woods, Stockholm, in November to attend a Djurgardens game, and hopefully an AIK game. Do they sell the authentic jerseys at the stadium? Or is there a shop in the city that does?

There are no authentic jerseys for sale. Most people in Stockholm doesn't wear a hockey jersey when they go to games. There is a small Djurgården store inside the Globen shopping center where they sell merchandise and replica jerseys, and if you want a number or a name on it the jersey will look ridiculous cause the text and number are too small.

If you have a lot of money you could ask someone who wears an authentic jersey in the stadium if they would like to sell the jersey to you. They will probably say no, cause they bought it after a season when many player jerseys goes on auction, so they have probably paid between 5000-10000 kr for it (700-1400 dollars). In some rare cases even up to 40 000 kr.

Welcome! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad