OT Thread XII: Killem Dafoe, Hayley Williams and the Vampire Diaries

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Bob Richards*

LOL If anyone's going to hear me out then and give it a shot, you're the man for the job. Just gunna say, Damon will suck you in (no pun intended) He's the best character in the show. If you're a fan of Tyler Durden he will appeal to you. I know, it's Tyler ****ing Durden haha but for real, he's got a lot of the same qualities, it's... intriguing.

Well now I'm going to HAVE to try it out just to be that guy.

tumblr_mfudgvCeq01s1mvp6o1_500.gif

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
I'll get my hair done just to impress Jason :naughty:

*Bob Richards*

I can see everyone who is viewing this thread and not all of them are posting....

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
yeah, I'm always confused why there's actually people reading this crap ;)

btw, in case you thought so, that isn't a mod power

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
I've honestly thought about Skypeing during one of the games. Like is there a way we can all get on Skype while we watch? Warning right now, anyone who will be involved needs to be ok with R rated language.

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
I've honestly thought about Skypeing during one of the games. Like is there a way we can all get on Skype while we watch? Warning right now, anyone who will be involved needs to be ok with R rated language.

From me on a game skype all you would hear are beers opening, cigarettes being lit, and R rated language lol

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010
Damn, I don't watch Ranger games. How about an Avs game, nothing like watching an AHL team play in the NHL right?

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island
My skype contributions: '**** you richards' 'what the **** was that del zaster' '**** off ref' 'shoulda saved that'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad