Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
images

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Each one of those is an individualized post with singular importance.

Let's talk about the post "Time". I found this riveting.

Can we own time? I think the main message here is that we all have time and yet none of it at all. Time is among us, yet we simply do not own it. Owning time wouldn't be possible since it belongs to everyone.

But if time belongs to all of us, wouldn't that make it ours? This would certainly give credence to the statement that we can, in fact, own time.

But can we rent it out?

Jabroni

The People's Champ
Jun 1, 2008

Can we own time? I think the main message here is that we all have time and yet none of it at all. Time is among us, yet we simply do not own it. Owning time wouldn't be possible since it belongs to everyone.

But if time belongs to all of us, wouldn't that make it ours? This would certainly give credence to the statement that we can, in fact, own time.

But can we rent it out?

Since you are Father Time, you can own it, no?

Last edited:

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown

But can we rent it out?

Yes.

DJ Lube

Dec 10, 2013
Pickup games in NYC

Hi dudes and ladies, I remember a thread a while back (maybe a few years ago) about pickup hockey games. I don't know how to make threads and feel it's better to just inquire about pickup games here.

Anyway, if anyone knows of where some local pickup games in the NYC area are, I would be very thankful.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
That of which is time, is but a concept derived from the human race. There is no true quantity... in which it may be measured in a life... The existence is but a cycle and shall be one with the fallen angel once more...

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
That of which is time, is but a concept derived from the human race. There is no true quantity... in which it may be measured in a life... The existence is but a cycle and shall be one with the fallen angel once more...

*Solemn breakdown leading in to a double bass pedal build up, really emotional scream before the chorus drops*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad