OT: OT Thread Part IV - Dean Ambrose, please respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Well boys my car is about to probably take a **** on me. Check engine light on this morning leaving the gas station so hoping I don't pay more than 500 dollars

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Nope and it's sucky. It came on right after I left 711 not sure why or anything. Stupid. God only knows how these car repair shops are gonna try to screw me cause I'm 19 and they think we don't know anything.

Ex Officer Friendly

Got Nothin To Say
Apr 27, 2012
New York, NY
Nope and it's sucky. It came on right after I left 711 not sure why or anything. Stupid. God only knows how these car repair shops are gonna try to screw me cause I'm 19 and they think we don't know anything.

Well if you go in and tell them oh Yea i was driving and I think its blah blah blah then they really can't. That is what I did with my transmission when it broke I told them I dropped 2nd gear and I think its this this and this and turns out the guy was like yep you were correct

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Well if you go in and tell them oh Yea i was driving and I think its blah blah blah then they really can't. That is what I did with my transmission when it broke I told them I dropped 2nd gear and I think its this this and this and turns out the guy was like yep you were correct

I can only muster two good theories. The gas I put in is subpar. Or there's some intake valve problem.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
Something is causing a misfire. Guy said it isn't always gonna happen so I'll deal with it now and if it persists they'll help me out. Local car place is really good.

highandwide

It's gold Jerry.
Nov 28, 2011
NYC
might've been brought up before, but any posters active on instagram? I like following other NYR fans, seeing what gems they post from games/memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad