OT Thread Part IIX: The How Do Roman Numerals Work? Edition

Kershaw

They're relevant the same way the Knicks and the Mets are relevant: money and brand.

In terms of football, they haven't won anything in a long time.

knicks and mets aren't the most valuable franchises in the league.

When I asked my cousins in Croatia if they've seen American Football. And all of them told me that they know the Dallas Cowboys because of their cheerleaders.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010

When I asked my cousins in Croatia if they've seen American Football. And all of them told me that they know the Dallas Cowboys because of their cheerleaders.
Dallas cheerleaders are overrated.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Once in high school myself and maybe 10 or so friends went to an away basketball game (a few of our friends were on the team so we traveled well)... Anyways, that night we made a cheerleader cry. It was awesome, maybe one of the highlights of my high school life.

That sounds really mean, I promise it wasn't :laugh:

Perhaps more detail is necessary here. Well, we were outnumbered about 100-10 in the gym, as was the usual case when we went to games on the road. In our high school's division it was all about sportsmanship. We couldn't cheer during free throws, we couldn't hassle the refs, it was real bull****. So we had to find ways around all of that to entertain ourselves and keep it a little rowdy. Anyways, the home fans were being real annoying that night, and the usual **** that we couldn't do because it "wasn't sportsmanlike" they were all allowed to do, and none of their fans were getting thrown out which was the norm for most of us at our home games. So to the cheerleader, we decided **** it, every time the home teams cheer leaders would start doing their thing, we were going to drown their ***** out and cheer twice as loud. This one particular cheerleader took her craft VERY seriously and was quite annoyed that she couldn't put on her show. Naturally, she took it the wrong way, threw a ***** fit, and stormed out of the gym crying. It, was, awesome.

Emma Stone... I'm a big fan when she has her red hair. She could do better than Andrew Garfield.

I just finished up watching Warrior. What a movie, definitely worth checking out if you haven't.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC

Exactly. What real relevance does that speak to on the field?

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
The cheerleaders they have at the WJC in Ufa looked like cadavers

It might be just me and I'm not really into woman :laugh: but they still didn't look very good at all.
An unholy mix between vultures and women and pale as ****

Kakko

Formerly Chytil
Mar 23, 2011
Long Island

It might be just me and I'm not really into woman :laugh: but they still didn't look very good at all.

If you're good looking, you wouldn't need to be half naked :nod:

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
The next OT Thread should be a "Don't take the OT away" Thread.

Or else where would I get all my post counts... right Nils? :sarcasm:

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
:laugh: Every time I see your posts in a serious thread, I always think to myself, "Oh, he actually does talk hockey."

I only started posting for real after last season and so it was essentially over 6 months of off season related posts. Nothing much I can do about that :laugh:

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I mean, I could have gone over to the main board and yell at people about hypothetical stuff but that's not my cup of tea.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012

Didn't see them, but if you aren't into women, then you provide an objective opinion, which as such should count more than all the other guys who get excited when just a sliver of skin is showing.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
I remember from you chatting with Bob that you're around 20? What car are you driving to put the insurance that high?

I'll be 18 next month. When I was 16 I purchased a 2002 Dodge Intrepid with money I'd saved up over the years. Thing was my baby. Black, spoiler, sunroof, and the high output 3.5L engine. Unfortunately I also pushed it way too hard, far too often and it started deteriorating at 40k miles. My name wasn't on the insurance, but I sideswiped someone back in March of '12 or so. The insurance company saw that I was driving and had a field day. It's like ~$2500 for the year.

I currently own a '12 Ford Focus. $230 car payment + the insurance + gas is killing me.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
I'll be 18 next month. When I was 16 I purchased a 2002 Dodge Intrepid with money I'd saved up over the years. Thing was my baby. Black, spoiler, sunroof, and the high output 3.5L engine. Unfortunately I also pushed it way too hard, far too often and it started deteriorating at 40k miles. My name wasn't on the insurance, but I sideswiped someone back in March of '12 or so. The insurance company saw that I was driving and had a field day. It's like ~$2500 for the year.

I currently own a '12 Ford Focus. $230 car payment + the insurance + gas is killing me.

haha ouch. Tough times to be humans I'd say.

Insurance and gas is even worse up here :laugh: It's like $5.60/G up here.

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
haha ouch. Tough times to be humans I'd say.

Insurance and gas is even worse up here :laugh: It's like $5.60/G up here.

We're around $4 here, but I also drive for a living. I go through a lot of gas. Supposed to be getting ~27 in the city, but the way I drive supplemented by the cold weather has me down at 23.5 or so at the moment.

$2.25 delivery fee. $1.00 to the driver for gas and $1.25 to the store owner for sitting at home and watching us work on his laptop. :sarcasm:

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
We're around $4 here, but I also drive for a living. I go through a lot of gas. Supposed to be getting ~27 in the city, but the way I drive supplemented by the cold weather has me down at 23.5 or so at the moment.

$2.25 delivery fee. $1.00 to the driver for gas and $1.25 to the store owner for sitting at home and watching us work on his laptop. :sarcasm:

google some gas saving driving techniques.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad