Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Other thread got closed for varies reasons--so lets try this again

So with this being an OT thread--

I will start with my travels--after a month in Scotland, I am relocating to Wales for the month of October

that reminds me of a joke:

A guy walks up to two women in a bar, there was loud music and he asks them where they are from and they say something back to him. He pauses and says. "while you are not that small, I would not call you whales quite yet"

He woke up in the hospital the next day

bad joke of the day

Last edited:

SK13

non torsii subligarium
Jul 23, 2007
Edmonton
Forgot it was election day. I voted a few weeks ago.

As for the title. It is more about the snipping that went on in the last thread

b8edcfd6dd79720249b61853c178e8dca5-surejan.2x.h473.w710.jpg

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Other thread got closed for varies reasons--so lets try this again

So with this being an OT thread--

I will start with my travels--after a month in Scotland, I am relocating to Wales for the month of October

that reminds me of a joke:

A guy walks up to two women in a bar, there was loud music and he asks them where they are from and they say something back to him. He pauses and says. "while you are not that small, I would not call you whales quite yet"

He woke up in the hospital the next day

bad joke of the day
Please don't get this thread banned because of bad jokes like this one!:D

Reactions: oilers'72

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
I got sick. Thankfully it wasn't COVID.
Funny times we live in. Some of my friends have got sick, and they automatically assume they caught Covid. But in every case, after testing, it's been found to be just a bad flu, so you can still catch some other nasty stuff out there besides the biggie.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Funny times we live in. Some of my friends have got sick, and they automatically assume they caught Covid. But in every case, after testing, it's been found to be just a bad flu, so you can still catch some other nasty stuff out there besides the biggie.
I was pretty sure it was just a cold as I had very mild symptoms, and even if it was COVID I'm not overly concerned about my health. But I do have an immune deficient mother so I got tested just to be safe.

Fourier

Dec 29, 2006
Waterloo Ontario
Pocklington's 1985 Stanley Cup ring is up for auction right now. 9 hours left and the bid is $13678US which is still below the reserve.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad