OT: On my way

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Gentleman,

I'll visit Toronto from 2nd to 9th of October this year. I know a lot of you guys live there, so maybe it is possible to meet?

Nick had the idea of organizing a meeting of HFNHL GMs.
Who would be interested in that?

(This might be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet the only austrian HFNHL GM ;))

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Gentleman,

I'll visit Toronto from 2nd to 9th of October this year. I know a lot of you guys live there, so maybe it is possible to meet?

Nick had the idea of organizing a meeting of HFNHL GMs.
Who would be interested in that?

(This might be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet the only austrian HFNHL GM ;))

I would love meet. Although for me it would be 30 minutes drive.

Last edited:

HFNHL Canadiens

Aug 12, 2004
Guelph
I could possibly meet, depending on the time, its about a 45 min - 1hr drive for me (based on traffic and where exactly in the GTA), but definitely possible.

Default101

unfortunately i would not be able to attend, between sept-nov college and work has me going 7 days a week, and usually with only one or two days off per months so chances are i unfortunately wouldn't be able to show up

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I'll throw out a date - Wednesday, October 3rd is the NHL opener and guess who is playing in the big smoke that evening? Yes indeed, your friendly neighbourhood Ottawa Senators pay a visit to the ACC to face the Make Beliefs as the front end of a home and home.

I say we plan to connect that evening for some good ol' real world and fantasy trash talk.

Mandaou

Mar 6, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
C in TO

Would love to be there but we'll need to file our 1st Q F/S by October 10th so no go for me but I'll be in TO the last week of August and the last week of October, maybe I can meet up with some of you guys then if interested.

Claudio

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
I have a prior commitment Wednesday nights, but I could miss it if necessary, if onyl to gloat when the Leafs beat the pants of Nick's Sens. ;)

Claudio, let us know when you'll be in town, we can try something then as well.

ThrashersGM

Dec 14, 2006
I haven't really had the chance to get to know a lot of you considering this will be my second season. I would like to meet Sean though considering we've been in leagues together for over 10 years. I'm a new resident of Toronto having moved out here from Vancouver and I don't really know anybody...maybe I can finally find some good hockey games to play in.

Count me in!

Ryan

Dr.Sens(e)

Feb 27, 2002
Ottawa
Visit site
I should be in town and I'm in - book those tables Douglas!

I'll be the guy with the Sens jersey beating the crap out of the Leafs fans. Sort of like Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon kind of thing.

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds

I'll be the guy with the Sens jersey beating the crap out of the Leafs fans. Sort of like Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon kind of thing.

hm, i think i have to bring my camcorder

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North

Booked: Two tables, 6-10 people, separate cheques, 7:15 PM (the game starts at 7:30, so all the ticket holders should be gone or going by then - it's very near the ACC).

If you get there early, you can join me in the bar for a pint (or several), as I intend to get an early start!

Snoochy boochies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad