OT: OT Non-Ski Resort Thread Part ∞+6 Stig Gets a Cat Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
Awake for 29 hours straight, and just about to board my 8 hour flight from Toronto to Prague. I damn well better be able to sleep on this flight.

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
as a suburban kid, I find city people to be courteous, but cold. Anyone else get this vibe?

when seeing people becomes the norm and not the occurence there is some form of touch lost.

cold is a good description but if everyone was warm people would be late lol

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
29 hours straight? Weren't you afraid of 'nodding off' during the night; sleeping-in & missing your flight?

I wish. Now up to 39 hours without sleep. Got a 4.5 hour train ride to Berlin now. Will get to nap when I'm there, but only for an hour or two. Gotta get in some of that awesome nightlife tonight!

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
The longest I've stayed up is around 40-45 hours when I was a teenager
I wish I could say it wasn't for playing video games in the summer
Alas...

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
I was super jet lagged the last time I flew overseas and ended up staying awake for about 49 hours. I ended up passing out on my couch watching TV.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Yall crazy!
I've stayed up overy 24 hours once, and I was trying so hard to make it to 24hrs. Then fell asleep immediately lol.

I have slept for 18 hours several times tho!

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
This is the first September since 1995 where I'm not going to school

Jesus. Good for you man. I stopped in 2013, not that my life has been SO much better. But stress free, I guess. School is an institution for the middle class. But I'll stop ranting.

Nice to have you back, you have creativity. Do something with it.

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Yall crazy!
I've stayed up overy 24 hours once, and I was trying so hard to make it to 24hrs. Then fell asleep immediately lol.

I have slept for 18 hours several times tho!

This:laugh: Don't know how you guys managed to stay awake for that long..I go nuts after 24 hours with no sleep..

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
Jesus. Good for you man. I stopped in 2013, not that my life has been SO much better. But stress free, I guess. School is an institution for the middle class. But I'll stop ranting.

Nice to have you back, you have creativity. Do something with it.

This board has got me so cynical. Not that I ever stick to my word when I tell myself I'm going to stop doing GDTs and other nice things. Creating those probability charts at the end of last season was too fun of an exercise to pass up on, even with the constant infighting and miserable atmosphere on the board

So even if it sucks again, I'm more than likely to contribute as usual. I can't escape...

Last edited:

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
This board has got me so cynical. Not that I ever stick to my word when I tell myself I'm going to stop doing GDTs and other nice things. Creating those probability charts at the end of last season was too fun of an exercise to pass up on, even with the constant infighting and miserable atmosphere on the board

So even if it sucks again, I'm more than likely to contribute as usual. I can't escape...
You belong to us, now.

giphy.gif

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC

Yeah no, seriously. You can do better. You have potential to be a Vancouver/BC folk hero if you make an aggressive enter in the journalism market. I think. Just keep being yourself and Flanderize that *****. Be everything you are and then some.

I know I'll enjoy it, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad