OT: NCAA Final Four

bluedevil58*

Duke's freshmen have been impressive this season. Will they finally have an epic freshmen collapse or will they go on to the finals?

Discuss!

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
If anything else, for the love of god, someone PLEASE finally ****ing beat Kentucky.

Not interested in seeing history? I am. I'd love to see an undefeated NCAA basketball team.

Well, as long as it wasn't Duke :)

bluedevil58*

If UK was in the ACC right now. They would not be undefeated. I feel that the ACC is on another level of play this year...

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Not interested in seeing history? I am. I'd love to see an undefeated NCAA basketball team.

Well, as long as it wasn't Duke :)

I absolutely detest Kentucky and their fans more then literally any other team in sports. I mean, I'm a frigin WVU grad and I don't even hate Pitt as much as I hate Kentucky. PITT. That should not be possible.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
I absolutely detest Kentucky and their fans more then literally any other team in sports. I mean, I'm a frigin WVU grad and I don't even hate Pitt as much as I hate Kentucky. PITT. That should not be possible.

Fair enough, that's legit.

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
The Dukies baby

grant_g_dick_vitale.jpg

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
In October? Yeah, this would have been a total back alley beatdown. But never underestimate an Izzo team in the post-season.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
There's an old Klingon saying that revenge is a dish best served cold. It's very cold in the Final Four. Or something like that.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
Good game but man, ease up on the whistles, refs. Damn. Not every drive has to result in a foul.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad