OT: LA GM needed for HF Mock Trade Deadline

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020
I am surprised you don't have a ton of wanna be gms from la for your mock trade deadline. There are tons of wanna b's in game threads maybe they don't have the balls to do it there where they can be criticized for there work as they rip blake for his

Reactions: steepdrop

Steve Zissou

I'll order you a red cap and a Speedo.
Feb 3, 2006
City of Angels
Just mention that Kubalik will now join the team... Andys will come running!

* Disclaimer: I wouldn't know, only member I've ever had to ignore.

KINGS17

Smartest in the Room
Apr 6, 2006
If I were to take this on, do all the changes I make count in real life? Also, in addition to my duties as GM, I am going to have to be named as a President at the AEG-level, so I can fire Robitaille.

Reactions: Islcey

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020
If I were to take this on, do all the changes I make count in real life? Also, in addition to my duties as GM, I am going to have to be named as a President at the AEG-level, so I can fire Robitaille.
Yes it’s like ‘Ender’s Game’

Islcey

Jun 18, 2018
Shot down so far

Kupari + Walker or Clague + Grans + 2021 1st (top 5 protected) + Conditional 2022 pick* (1st if Kings make the 2nd round of the playoffs, 2nd if the Kings are eliminated in round 1, 3rd if the Kings miss the playoffs) for Chabot

^ counter to Byfield + / Chabot inquiry

Iafallo + Clague + top 10 protected 1st for Byram

Lizotte + 3rd for Bennett

I turned down Iafallo for Shane Bowers, Simek for Lizotte

We'll see if anything else comes up!

Reactions: KingTech

Islcey

Jun 18, 2018
To Los Angeles: Jacob Larsson
To Anaheim: Austin Wagner + LA 2022 4th

Frk is back and there's a number of forwards ready to jump into the lineup, some guys are gonna have to go. We have two 4ths that draft and how many prospects can we realistically develop?

Larsson has natural ability. Hypothetically he would fit in with Kempe, Toby, Lias, Fagemo, Grans, Grundstrom and continue to develop. Anybody has to be a better option than Macdermid right?

Hire me Luc.

Reactions: KingTech and Lt Dan

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be

Frk is back and there's a number of forwards ready to jump into the lineup, some guys are gonna have to go. We have two 4ths that draft and how many prospects can we realistically develop?

Larsson has natural ability. Hypothetically he would fit in with Kempe, Toby, Lias, Fagemo, Grans, Grundstrom and continue to develop. Anybody has to be a better option than Macdermid right?

Hire me Luc.

Reactions: Schmooley

KingTech

Sep 20, 2020

Hire me Luc.

Umm except we don't We traded one to get Brendan Lemieux.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Kupari + Walker or Clague + Grans + 2021 1st (top 5 protected) + Conditional 2022 pick* (1st if Kings make the 2nd round of the playoffs, 2nd if the Kings are eliminated in round 1, 3rd if the Kings miss the playoffs) for Chabot

^ counter to Byfield + / Chabot inquiry

What the actual ****?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad