Post-Game Talk: OT Heartbreaker

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Not putting this all on Skinner but I do wonder if Pickard could get the game 3 start? I doubt it but 9 gaa in his first 2 games is not going to get it done
The gaa don’t look good but the stuff last game was all a fluke. This game was not what we need though.

I think they go back to Stu. One actual “meh” game tonight. Trying not to be biased but I don’t recall many if any big saves tonight

Reactions: MoontoScott

Gnome17

Mar 4, 2016
Sweden
Terrible lost oppurtunity. I give Skinner a pass on the 2nd goal, but he should have had one or two of the rest. An elite goaltender takes most of them. Just getting beat on shots, no need for Kings to make him move side to side..just shoot.

oil Leaks

The Ultimate Decoy
Jul 5, 2011
1714022041787.png

Need a few more saves

Reactions: Vagabond

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
Meh, not really a heartbreaker. The Oilers didn't have a lead at all the entire game.

It'll be a series now. Team can't dig down and make a quick series, which could cost them again
I thought the Kings were the better team tonight. Breakaways in OT are bad news.

Reactions: Oilhawks

Shizuka

Mar 16, 2002
In purgatory
This is part of why I doubt the ability of this team to do anything. Came in with garbage energy (thanks kissel you f***ing douchebag), put themselves in a jackpot with the horrendous puck management and awful D zone play + scrambly coverage, expend lots of energy just to tie it, goalie lets in at least 2 that he for sure should have, and then the backbreaker OT goal where once again, an opponent is wide f***ing open to take a shot.. and Skinner has a clean look at shot... and can't make a save. Bouchard was GARBAGE tonight. 2nd line was a liability all game.

Tied up and heading to LA, when they could have just come in f***ing prepared to play right off the puck drop and made it easier for themselves going into LA with a 2-0 lead. Instead they sewer themselves as per usual. Anyways, off to LA. I'd like to punch Will Ferrell myself.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad