OT: Do The Leafs Still Dominate The Toronto Sports Landscape?Or Its A Raptor Town?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2008
No matter how many times the Leafs fail to get out of the first round they will still be more popular than the Raptors :laugh:

Vamos Rafa

Jan 11, 2010
Armenia, California
What kind of person openly posts they would only want to live in a white dominante area?

Im not saying brampton is the best spot to live, there are many reasons to not want to live there, but the ethnic breakdown isnt even on the radar.

I wasn't speaking for me. I was giving an example.

And believe it or not, race is one of the reasons to choose where a person wants to live whether they want to admit it or not. Ever heard of the term "White Flight"?

Except Canada isn’t inherently racist like the US so that’s a non factor.

Puh-lease. Stop playing so angelic and innocent. Do I need to show you reports of racial tensions and viral videos of racist tirades in your country?

Reactions: sawchuk1971

DueDiligence

Nov 16, 2013
get out more than you can ever get out...pretty sure u live in a bubble if you dont agree to my comment

Many of my South Asian friends prefer basketball but regardless Toronto is made up of just more than that community. Basketball is much more popular in the Chinese and other SouthEast Asian communities. Combine that with the African, Caribbean and Middle Eastern communities where basketball is preferred and my point is proven.

sparxx87

Don Quixote
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto

And believe it or not, race is one of the reasons to choose where a person wants to live whether they want to admit it or not. Ever heard of the term "White Flight"?

Puh-lease. Stop playing so angelic and innocent. Do I need to show you reports of racial tensions and viral videos of racist tirades in your country?
No. I’ve never heard of white flight. I was one of 4 white kids in my grade until high school so I guess the term never reached my neighbourhood? Probably got turned back at customs.

You can post whatever you’d like but I’d encourage you to experience some of this stuff first hand and tell me you don’t notice a considerable difference between the two. You can’t always believe what the news is telling you and I can guarantee an afternoon with a black woman on your arm walking the streets of Toronto vs almost any major American city would give you all you need.

Two very different places and one has gotten progressively worse since the last election.

Bedards Dad

I was in the pool!!
Nov 3, 2011
Toronto

You are clearly not Canadian and it shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad