Lindblom Oskar Lindblom Thread: 20-21 Masterton Trophy Winner (9/24/21 Scan - Cancer Free)

Din Djarin

This Is The Way
Mar 3, 2020
Mandalore
by Jordan Hall of NBC Sports Philadelphia

"Mike Milbury wasn't analyzing a Flyers game. He was calling the Bruins-Lightning contest Tuesday night at Amalie Arena on NBC Sports Network. And in doing so, on a national broadcast, he showed that he's "Oskar Strong" for Oskar Lindblom. Milbury sported an "Oskar Strong" pin during the game to support Lindblom"

Much respect to Milbury for 'Oskar Strong' gesture

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
Kid is getting to the point where localized control is recommended.

Induction chemo (8-12 wks) => localized control (cut that shit out) => maintenance chemo (additional 28-49 wks)
Source: me, PharmD and the NCCN guidelines

Long journey, but the first leg is almost down!

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
Rando on twitter with a morale idea I liked: everybody on the team shaves his head at the start of the playoffs in solidarity. Unclear if that means the playoff beards have to go or not, but I'm mainly thinking of Jake with a clean top and shaggy bottom. Berserker mode.

It'd be quite a striking image in warmups and probably would be picked up nationally (er, internationally). A strong show of unity and everyone on the same page.

PhlthyRich

Mar 26, 2019
Philadelphia
Rando on twitter with a morale idea I liked: everybody on the team shaves his head at the start of the playoffs in solidarity. Unclear if that means the playoff beards have to go or not, but I'm mainly thinking of Jake with a clean top and shaggy bottom. Berserker mode.

It'd be quite a striking image in warmups and probably would be picked up nationally (er, internationally). A strong show of unity and everyone on the same page.

Jake would look like Alan from the Hangover :laugh:

I do like this idea!

Here4ThaLids

Sep 28, 2018
They were saying he was there for the candid photos but wasnt in the actual team picture?!

He's not in the linked big group shot (which also has a foreground object/blur on the left :mad:) despite playing more games this season than Patrick, who is in the picture.

Edit: Morin is in, too. And someone wearing #25 who really does not look like JVR to me :laugh:. Unless there is an official group shot that we haven't seen yet (and that is possible), Flyers messed up here.

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
He's not in the linked big group shot (which also has foreground blur on the left :mad:) despite playing more games this season than Patrick, who is in the picture.
He's in the official photo (without all the people/gritty in the back). Issac said he didn't have that photo somewhere in the comments. So he posted this instead, because why not.

Oh wait, I know why. Because he's a f***ing hack

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018

234px-Kratos_PS4.jpg

Here4ThaLids

Sep 28, 2018
He's in the official photo (without all the people/gritty in the back). Issac said he didn't have that photo somewhere in the comments. So he posted this instead, because why not.

Oh wait, I know why. Because he's a f***ing hack
OK, ignore my edit, then. That picture was also posted by the official team account, so I don't know what's going on today. Spring fever?

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I am confused. Why isn't Oskar in every team photo???

Maybe he didn't want the extra attention. There are probably multiple photos taken some that includes office personnel. But the one that is archived usually is limited to players, upper management, coaches, hockey ops and select staff.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad