Oshawa Generals 2022-23 Off-Season Thread (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalsupdates

@GeneralsUpdates on Twitter
Sep 4, 2017
Brady Martin looking really, really good at the CWG.

The Gens would be picking 7th overall right now. I'd be really good with them getting any of Roobroeck, Hopkins, Schaefer, Martin, Griffin, Moore, McFadden.

Reactions: Whatanathol

Awagner3018

Sep 27, 2018
Brady Martin looking really, really good at the CWG.

The Gens would be picking 7th overall right now. I'd be really good with them getting any of Roobroeck, Hopkins, Schaefer, Martin, Griffin, Moore, McFadden.

Do you think we sell next year again and go for it with sennecke danford etc

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
I think Oshawa next year will be similar to an Owen Sound this year. Middle pack, very competitive. Not buyers but not sellers either.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
They'll be looking for 2 year guys like they did when they got Tomasino (although maybe not as big of a pickup as Phil was). Hopefully this time around there isn't a worldwide shutdown

Reactions: yessir29292

Chipmunk

Sep 20, 2019
I'm a little concerned we are all picking the Gens tonight but who am I to buck the trend.

Gens 4 - Petes 2, GWG Sennecke

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
I was planning a strategic move picking the Gens for the upset tonight but it looks like the strategic move is taking the heavy favourite now...

5-3 PBO, Hayes

Reactions: Chipmunk

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
No Stewart tonight, Rodriguez will be called up.

Petes will dress 1 2005/2006s (4th line winger)

Gens will dress 9 2005/2006s

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Sounds like a trap game for Peterborough
Surprised they've moved Ritchie to L3. Last game McIntyre went up with Gagnier/Sennecke when Ritchie took the puck to the face and they scored so kept them together. Now keeping them together for tonight too. Ritchie with Petrou and Serpa on L3

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
Surprised they've moved Ritchie to L3. Last game McIntyre went up with Gagnier/Sennecke when Ritchie took the puck to the face and they scored so kept them together. Now keeping them together for tonight too. Ritchie with Petrou and Serpa on L3
Very odd move. Hard to say McIntyre hasnt earned it though

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Another really good game for Oster. We need to get some Guelph fans in here and explain how he was .847 in 26 games there this year. I was expecting him to be better for the Gens but .924 through 12 games is crazy. He's already looking like he might be the answer for who the goalie is when the Gens are ready to win next year and more importantly in 2 years (Oster would be an OA then)

yessir29292

Dec 11, 2021
They'll be looking for 2 year guys like they did when they got Tomasino (although maybe not as big of a pickup as Phil was). Hopefully this time around there isn't a worldwide shutdown
Any top 2 years gonna be available? or wait to buy in the summer (24) for a guy like Misa or Barlow.

Generalsupdates

Sep 4, 2017
Any top 2 years gonna be available? or wait to buy in the summer (24) for a guy like Misa or Barlow.
Won't really know until the deadline next year. OS will be good next year but then potentially rebuilding the next year, which could make Barlow and the Gens potential partners in 2 years from now. But a lot can happen between now and then

Reactions: yessir29292

HUSH10

Sep 16, 2019
No McIntyre tonight, Oster going back to back....

Im hopeful, Gens 5-4, GwG Sennecke

Chipmunk

Sep 20, 2019
The camera work on the game tonight from Barrie is a joke. The puck has been out of the frame 30% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad