Orr vs. McGratton

flames123

Oct 21, 2009
Kelowna
I'll try not to be biased as a flames fan but: McGratton was fine until his helmet came off. After that Orr just started throwing hay-makers and McGratton didn't want to do the same while Orr's helmet was on. Obviously I'll give the decision to Orr.

Opus

Boondoggle
Sep 5, 2006
I'll try not to be biased as a flames fan but: McGratton was fine until his helmet came off. After that Orr just started throwing hay-makers and McGratton didn't want to do the same while Orr's helmet was on. Obviously I'll give the decision to Orr.

Uhm, no.

McGratton was fine until he ate a right from Orr which knocked his helmet off, split him open and clearly stunned him.

Orr ruined him, and it has nothing to do with the helmets being on or off.

Dick Whitman

Feb 15, 2008
Ottawa
McGrattan's awesome.... Even Georges Laraque has lost a fight every now and then Glad to see he's still got a job in the NHL.

Lion Hound

@JoeTucc26
Mar 12, 2007
Montauk NY

Grats was stunned by that first punch. Your a Flames fan...you've seen this guy fight before. When has Grats ever stalled like that in a fight. He got his bell rung, and he hung in there. The last two were the icing on the cake. Great fight from two of the best in the game. Nothing like watching two heavies stand back and chuckem!

Win Orr, in a dandy!

flames123

Oct 21, 2009
Kelowna
Uhm, no.

McGratton was fine until he ate a right from Orr which knocked his helmet off, split him open and clearly stunned him.

Orr ruined him, and it has nothing to do with the helmets being on or off.

Yeh I know. What can I say, I'm a flames fan, gotta make it look better for our guys.

Mr Lahey*

Yeh I know. What can I say, I'm a flames fan, gotta make it look better for our guys.

You guys have a cup contending team, we have a bottom tier team with no picks. Can't you let us have this one?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad