Organizational depth chart

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Hi folks, since I am home sick I had a bit of time to work on this. Below you can find a table which lists all of the Avalanche players under contract. Prospect which are still unsigned (Bleackley and Compher being the most notable ones) aren't included in it, but if you guys want it, I can create a separate table for them. If you have any suggestions on improving this table speak up and I'll see what I can do.

Now to give you a quick rundown of the table, clicking on the players name takes you to NHL.com's player profile which gives you a tonne of nice stats and factoids to look at, NON-NHL takes you to Eliteprospects, I added this because some of the prospect don't have their profiles on NHL.com and Eliteprospects is a pretty good site in itself. 5V5 takes you to HockeyAnalysis.com and gives you an opportunity to check players advanced stats, HERO leads you to each players HERO chart, some of them sadly haven't played enough (ie. Zadorov) to have one, but I'll add them as we go along and they get them. CAP takes you to GeneralFanagers player profile which gives you information about the state of players contract.

This is just an attempt of mine (hopefully a successful one) to make it easier to follow our team and its progress. If you have an idea and you want a field added to the table just post it and I'll see what I can do.

Organizational depth chart
POS | NAME | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP INFO
C| MATT DUCHENE | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
C| CARL SODERBERG | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
C| JOHN MITCHELL | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
C| MIKHAIL GRIGORENKO | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
C| MARC-ANDRE CLICHE | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
C/W| JESSE WINCHESTER | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
C/W| JOEY HISHON | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
C| BEN STREET | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
C/W| COLIN SMITH | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
C/W| TROY BOURKE | NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
C/W| GARRETT MEURS | NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
C| SAMUEL HENLEY | NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
RW/C| NATHAN MACKINNON | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
RW| JAROME IGINLA | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
RW| DENNIS EVERBERG | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
RW/LW| JACK SKILLE | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
RW| BORNA RENDULIĆ | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
RW|MIKKO RANTANEN| NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
LW| GABRIEL LANDESKOG | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
LW| ALEX TANGUAY | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
LW| BLAKE COMEAU | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
LW| CODY MCLEOD | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
LW| PATRICK BORDELEAU | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
LW| ANDREAS MARTINSEN | NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
LW|ANDREW AGGOZZINO| NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
LW|TREVOR CHEEK| NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
LD| FRANCOIS BEAUCHEMIN | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
LD| NIKITA ZADOROV | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
LD| NICK HOLDEN | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
LD| DUNCAN SIEMENS | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
LD| CHRIS BIGRAS | NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
LD/RD| NATE GUENIN | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
LD| BRANDON GORMLEY | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
LD| MASON GEERTSEN | NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
LD| CODY CORBETT | NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
LD| GABRIEL BEAUPRE | NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
RD| ERIK JOHNSON | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
RD| TYSON BARRIE | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
RD| BRAD STUART | NON-NHL | 5V5 | HERO | CAP
RD| ZACH REDMOND | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
RD| MAXIM NOREAU | NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
RD| MAT CLARK | NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
G| SEMYON VARLAMOV | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
G| RETO BERRA | NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
G| CALVIN PICKARD | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
G| SAMI AITTOKALLIO | NON-NHL | 5V5 |HERO| CAP
G|ROMAN WILL| NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP
G|SPENCER MARTIN| NON-NHL |5V5|HERO| CAP

Below you can find the table listing unsigned prospects, if you click on the players name it will take you to their leagues players profile (CHL prospects only), EP takes you to their EliteProspects.com player profiles and PP takes you to their prospect profiles of HockeysFuture.com. Again if you have an idea how to improve this table speak up.

Unsigned prospects
POS | NAME | TEAM | LEAGUE | ELITEPROSPECTS | PROSPECT PROFILE
C| CONNER BLEACKLEY |RED DEER REBELS|WHL| EP | PP |
C|JT COMPHER|U. of MICHIGAN|NCAA| EP | PP
C| JC BEAUDIN |ROUYN-NORANDA HUSKIES|QMJHL| EP | PP
RW| NICK MAGYAR |KITCHENER RANGERS|OHL| EP | PP
LW|AJ GREER|BOSTON U.|NCAA| EP | PP
LW| JULIEN NANTEL |ROUYN-NORANDA HUSKIES|QMJHL| EP | PP
LW| ALEXIS PEPIN |VAL-D'OR FOREURS|QMJHL| EP | PP
LW/C|GUSTAV OLHAVER|SEATTLE THUNDERBIRDS|WHL| EP | PP
D| NICOLAS MELOCHE |BAIE-COMEAU DRAKKAR|QMJHL| EP | PP
D| ANDREI MIRONOV |DYNAMO MOSCOW|KHL| EP | PP
D|WILL BUTCHER|U. of DENVER|NCAA| EP | PP
D| KYLE WOOD |NORTH BAY BATTALLION|OHL| EP | PP
D|WILHELM WESTLUND|DJURGARDENS IF|SEL| EP | PP
D|ANTON LINDHOLM|SKELLEFTEA AIK|SEL| EP | PP
D|BEN STORM|St. CLOUD STATE U.|NCAA| EP | PP
D| SERGEI BOIKOV |DRUMMONDVILLE VOLTIGEURS|QMJHL| EP | PP
G|MAX PAJPACH|TAPPARA U20|JR. A SM-LIIGA| EP | PP

Last edited:

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Cliche is dangerously high. I think Rantanen should be higher than Everberg. Overall though this is real nice. Maybe a Bombay graph column?

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Of the centres on the team Cliche is probably where he should be 5th and interchangeable with Winchester, anyway players are listed by position, so first come the centres then RW, LW, LD, RD and G's at the end. Plus where they are located in the table isn't necessary related to where they stand in the organization even though I tried to factor that in as well.

As for Bombay charts, it's been noted, if you have any further suggestions just shout, just one thing it would be helpful to provide a link to the site if it's not too much bother. I'll wait for more suggestions and then I'll see what fits best.

Also like I said, if some of you want an unsigned (Bleackley, Compher, Meloche ect) prospect table I'll do that.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
This is real nice, thanks for the work you put in to it. If you'd like to put together a prospect chart that would be cool too, the more resources the better. Obviously a lot of those columns would not apply to them. Maybe go to their league stat page, I do check those as I can get to their game by game stats. Maybe same for AHL guys as well, their league stat page.

Geertsen is a LD is the only real correction I'd make. I might put a few guys in different order but would be nitpicking.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
I'll create the prospect table, I'll probably just put the unsigned prospects there since the rest of them are covered here (any feedback is much appreciated). I'll put up their CHL stats and Eliteprospects profile, NCAA and European prospects will have only Eliteprospects profile, I might put a scouting report with each player, but that could be a bit tricky since it's hard to find one good source for everyone, that is if you want to look outside of HF which has it's warts as well.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Lack of depth on wings is concerning. In few years our defense could be our strength, instead of being weakness. Offense looks thin.. How the mighty has fallen. 2 years ago we had probably one of the best top-9 in league. Now it's not even close that.

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
It's not pretty that's for sure, Duchene, Landeskog and MacKinnon are the only under 25 forwards on the team that are surefire top 6 material. Yes Rantanen will get there eventually most likely, but guys like Grigorenko, Bleakley, Compher, Geer etc are either such wildcards or are a handful of years from being able to contribute in a top 6 role.

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
It's not pretty that's for sure, Duchene, Landeskog and MacKinnon are the only under 25 forwards on the team that are surefire top 6 material. Yes Rantanen will get there eventually most likely, but guys like Grigorenko, Bleakley, Compher, Geer etc are either such wildcards or are a handful of years from being able to contribute in a top 6 role.

I think Roykic have done great job with our prospect pool though. They have really improved it in just two years. We have good prospects coming up, but It will take few season's before they will make impact. Grigorenko could be huge for us though. He could make this team look way better, If he works out. Not to mention Radulov next off-season, PLEASE! He could be our solution to wing problems for couple years.. :)

Colorado Avalanche

No Babe pictures
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2004
Lieto
Winchester's HERO chart makes it really depressing that he was out all of last year. He's such a good 4th liner when he's healthy.

I think this year's training camp will be really really interesting, because we have so many options for roster spots (defense and offense). Some wild cards like Grigo, Winchester etc. How is Bigras and Siemens going to play? This off-season will be huge for some of these players.

Berra vs Pickard will be interesting to watch as well. :)

Competition can't be bad thing for our team though.

Matheus

Jan 22, 2015
Rio Grande Do Sul
XXX( maybe Rantanen if is ready) Duchene Iggy
Landy Sodemberg Mack
Tangs Grigorenko Comeau
Mcleod Mitchel Eveberg

Beauch EJ
Barrie Holden( only possible open spot on the D)
Stuart Zadorov

Varly
Picks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad