Post-Game Talk: Oranges

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
Moment of the game was Tarasenko somehow beating Harpur to his own pass then firing the puck up the middle and using Kreider as a backboard. He should of got the goal and his own 2 assists for that play alone.

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
The city of Philadelphia ain’t that bad. They have a statue of a NYC kid they worship:
1677726449129.jpeg

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
We played like the plague but got the points. Onwards to the Kanegame.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
when is this beer league dressing 2 guys short gonna end? Can we play a full squad tomorrow?
I think Zac Jones may be decent since he has the ability to skate with the puck but I know it's not gonna happen we will see Hajek.

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
To be positive:

-The third period was EXCELLENT

-That's a perfect example of what I was talking about; undeniable scoring depth even when we're not playing well. Tarasenko gets us by with a huge night and several guys can do it now.

Philly didn't confound us with their forecheck in our d zone so much in the 3rd so we could get the puck up the ice easier

Reactions: egelband

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Moment of the game was Tarasenko somehow beating Harpur to his own pass then firing the puck up the middle and using Kreider as a backboard. He should of got the goal and his own 2 assists for that play alone.

Give Harpur an assist for not touching it, I laughed out loud at him just being caught in the abyss there going for the puck.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
when is this beer league dressing 2 guys short gonna end? Can we play a full squad tomorrow?
I think Zac Jones may be decent since he has the ability to skate with the puck but I know it's not gonna happen we will see Hajek.
I dont think Jones qualifies, think its either Robertson or Hajek due to them being under the 850,000 level for emergency call up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad