OPPF Draft Thread I

Status
Not open for further replies.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
I reckon Dominik Hasek vs Buffalo is the biggest drop-off in the entire game, really wanted him, but my guy is #2 ... dominant player on another weak franchise.

The Lubbock Cotton Kings will start off with a big, tough, skillful, nasty, dirty #1 defenseman, one whom a loudmouth Boston podcaster and a famously soft-tongued Coyotes captain agreed was "a c***-sucker" ... Chris Pronger, STL.

cut.jpg

Reactions: BenchBrawl

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
wow quite unexpected! I picked Pronger myself in the last edition of this draft, but didn't expect him to be out so soon.

My fears that the format would lose its magic were unwarranted.

@tinyzombies is up

ImporterExporter

"You're a boring old man"
Jun 18, 2013
Oblivion Express
wow quite unexpected! I picked Pronger myself in the last edition of this draft, but didn't expect him to be out so soon.

My fears that the format would lose its magic were unwarranted.

@tinyzombies is up

It's definitely going to be interesting to see the huge fall of Montreal players especially. I reckon some elite Habs are going to be picked very late in this thing haha.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
wow, indeed Coffey is the 2nd best defenseman from a weak franchise, going in the same direction I went when I picked Potvin.

Lots of unexpected stuff.

BenchBrawl

Jul 26, 2010
@TheDevilMadeMe thought it was lame to finish last in the lottery, but he ends up with two great players from weak franchises.Not sure this will be my case at 2nd overall for example, thought it might.

TheDevilMadeMe

Aug 28, 2006
Brooklyn
@TheDevilMadeMe thought it was lame to finish last in the lottery, but he ends up with two great players from weak franchises.Not sure this will be my case at 2nd overall for example, thought it might.

We'll see. I've found that having consecutive picks in the main draft is really limiting around the mid point of the draft, but who knows here.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
Are the Oilers weak? Weaker than the Red Wings but at least 10 of us are going to end up with Oilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad