Player Discussion Opinions on Nico Sturm

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
I don’t like Ek in the top 6 either. But, previous offensive production would certainly be more indicative of Ek being able to hold his own in a top 6z
Ek hasn't done anything offensively that Sturm would be incapable of.

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Ek hasn't done anything offensively that Sturm would be incapable of.

Says you....and you would be wrong.

I like Sturm, but he's 2 years older than Ek and he is what he is: a decent grinder with speed and can occasionally add a little offense on the side. Good depth guy, but that's about it.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Says you....and you would be wrong.

I like Sturm, but he's 2 years older than Ek and he is what he is: a decent grinder with speed and can occasionally add a little offense on the side. Good depth guy, but that's about it.
Sturm 1.93P/60 playing 9 minutes a night with Bonino, Bjugstad, and Hartman as his most common linemates
Eriksson Ek 1.77P/60 playing 13 minutes a night with Greenway, Foligno, and Fiala as jis most common linemates.

Take a lap

MuckOG

May 18, 2012
Sturm 1.93P/60 playing 9 minutes a night with Bonino, Bjugstad, and Hartman as his most common linemates
Eriksson Ek 1.77P/60 playing 13 minutes a night with Greenway, Foligno, and Fiala as jis most common linemates.

Take a lap

You can have your analytics and I'll take Ek over Sturm every day of the week and twice on Sundays.

Reactions: Slotski and TaLoN

nt3005

Jan 12, 2015
Dakota Territory
And that's why his AAV is 725K, not 5.25M.

I was saying that he is a good enough player to be a middle 6c. Which is what you were arguing above. My second point about EK had to do with saying EK is a better player in response to a different poster.

Are you just looking to argue with any post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad