Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
IMG_9812.jpeg

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Star player was not in the blue

Also did not initiate contact with Goalie, Makar pushed him in

An absolute robbery of a call. Wow

There were some goals called off even when they got pushed in by the other team but they were in the blue. This was not even in the blue so yea, terrible call.

Reactions: NjDevsRR

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Biz: 34 is old in this league, thats why I couldn’t even make it in the AHL when I was sent down.

Hank: You sure it was because of age?

View attachment 872758

GodDAYUMN. Murdered him
Kind of weird because he was the one laughing at the idea that Markstrom was old at 34 during one of our TNT games when the topic of us almost acquiring him came up and people were arguing he was too old.

Yeah; that looked like a good goal. Not sure why it wasn’t allowed.

Colorado looks like they’re just surviving out there.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I agree that if it's not a season ender, that's probably getting reversed. Also I can think with how much Georgiev reacted, it probably fooled the ref to the actual contact that was there.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Colorado right now reminds me of Tampa when they were playing Colorado in the SCF. They just didn’t look like they had much left.

They could always replenish for game 7 if they somehow survive this one.

Game 4 really killed them though. I don’t think they ever should have been down 3 games to 1 in this series. The team didn’t really get up in game 4 after the Nichuskin news broke just hours before that.

I’d have to think the entire locker room is pissed at him after this happening in the middle of the playoffs. I think they’ll do whatever they have to do to make him disappear with as little pain on them as possible. Like the Sharks with Evander Kane.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
I have the Avs ML and I still thought they should count lmao, this is why it's so hard for the NHL to attract casual fans. The rules are so stupid that the turn off the average sports viewer off

Colorado right now reminds me of Tampa when they were playing Colorado in the SCF. They just didn’t look like they had much left.

They could always replenish for game 7 if they somehow survive this one.

Game 4 really killed them though. I don’t think they ever should have been down 3 games to 1 in this series. The team didn’t really get up in game 4 after the Nichuskin news broke just hours before that.

I’d have to think the entire locker room is pissed at him after this happening in the middle of the playoffs. I think they’ll do whatever they have to do to make him disappear with as little pain on them as possible. Like the Sharks with Evander Kane.

Yeah Avs got absolutely destroyed in that first OT. Thing that sucks for the Stars is the Avs have superstars that can end a game quickly so if they lose after that call, they're in a game 7 for no reason

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
- Potentially winning the series
- Added rest before next round
- Not getting anymore injuries

All taken away by the NHL with that ridiculous call. I’d be seething as a Dallas fan

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
Sad fact is the nhl wasn’t going to end a series on a official review even tho it was a good goal

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Parise in his prime is scoring that, guy has nothing on his backhand anymore lmao

Avs need a hero play from MacK or Cale, they look cooked

Reactions: Bleedred

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I just thought of the possibility of one of Suter or Parise ending the other’s career when this series ends.

Then I realized that Suter has one more year left after this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad