OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
I'm enjoying the game tonight.

Maybe Pasta should drop his gloves again. The last few days I've heard all about that being a key to the Bruins taking this series.

"Yah kid, Pastah showed 'em that they ain't so tuff and now they're wicked ascared. B's 5."
I saw it pointed out in the Zacha thread on the Bruins board that Pastrnak has more career playoff fights than Zacha has playoff goals. :help:

Guadana

Mar 7, 2012
St Petersburg
My panther is rooting for Panthers

20240511_041353.jpg

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Were the goals on Bob bad? He's the only thing I'd be scared of in a NYR/FLA series.
No. Two snipes bardown near the ears. After being cold, only faced 8 shots through 45 mins

Goaltending, bro . Teams doesn't mean, bro. Hellebuyck should be traded, bro. Ullmark saved most of the shots in this series,Bobrovsky is why Florida is a good team, bro. Nice deal for 30+ yo goalies, bro. bro. Management, bro.
UWOTM8

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
I will say: I was not a fan of Miller and dreaded a potential trade for him, but he's been great this post-season. A lot of tools to his game now and has come a long way from the NYR days.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
I will say: I was not a fan of Miller and dreaded a potential trade for him, but he's been great this post-season. A lot of tools to his game now and has come a long way from the NYR days.
Guy consistently produces >1 point per game. Possibly the most under-rated forward in the league. Turns out he isn’t the albatross so many on this board insisted he would be.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad