OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
The Oilers really need to be able to win games without giving up so many goals. There’s a lot better offensive teams still out there that they can’t be giving up 3, 4, 5 goals against and be able to win.

They need this win. They were up 4-1 at one point.

Reactions: Dialamo

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
And Skinner chokes

GAHD​

DAYUMNNNNNNN​

IMG_0180.jpeg

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
I think Edmonton would beat the rangers in a potential final because I just don’t see McDavid getting that far and letting it slip away, but…they are very similar to the rags in that they rely way too much on their PP. they are like the rangers west. I’d rank them as the fourth most over-rated team left in the playoffs behind Vancouver, Boston, and NYR.

ndkjr70

Jan 30, 2023
last goal was on skinner for sure. but the other 3 in that comeback were just horrible defense by the oilers.

on the game tying goal, corey perry literally screened him. like, planted his gigantic oaf of a body 2 inches from skinner and just stood there. what are you doin, dog

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
last goal was on skinner for sure. but the other 3 in that comeback were just horrible defense by the oilers.

on the game tying goal, corey perry literally screened him. like, planted his gigantic oaf of a body 2 inches from skinner and just stood there. what are you doin, dog

The Darnell Nurse experience.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Pasta going out there and fighting Matt dang something about Boston man doubt you ever see that in Jersey from one of our stars
Pasta would have gotten killed if the refs didn't jump in immediately. His helmet was off and jack ass was still punching him when he was down. Unless someone on Boston immediately goes after Tkachuk next game and pounds him senseless Pasta accomplished nothing except narrowly escaping without injury once his helmet came off.

Patrik26

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 12, 2016
Sussex, NJ
Pasta would have gotten killed if the refs didn't jump in immediately. His helmet was off and jack ass was still punching him when he was down. Unless someone on Boston immediately goes after Tkachuk next game and pounds him senseless Pasta accomplished nothing except narrowly escaping without injury once his helmet came off.

Tkachuk and Pasta were having a conversation on the benches just a couple minutes before this. The camera went to Pasta then turning around and saying something to Montgomery and the look on Montgomery's face was along the lines of "seriously?". Apparently, Pasta isn't good with picking up visual clues.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad