OOT Scoreboard 2023-24 playoffs

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Rangers are extremely aggressive on the PK when possession isn't obtained by the opposition. I'd love for us to play like that.

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Hurricanes had MANY chances to end this game. They lost that game on their own. They only have themselves to blame.

Rangers are an opportunistic team, stay out of the box. Hurricanes shot themselves in the foot tonight.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Anderson f***in sucks.

So does the Carolina PP.

I’ve never seen a team play so mid and somehow still win their first six playoff games. Power play merchants in full force.

Reactions: Dialamo

Devs3cups

Wind of Change
Sponsor
May 8, 2010
Anderson f***in sucks.

So does the Carolina PP.

I’ve never seen a team play so mid and somehow still win their first six playoff games. Power play merchants in full force.
Anderson made many key saves, especially in OT. Not on him tbh. Canes were undisciplined and couldn't do shit with their PP opportunities.

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
it was a matter of time. They’re going to the finals. Hopefully the west can beat them
This kind of rangers doomer talk is the worst thing about the playoffs when our team isn’t in it and they are. It’s the same doomer shit every year.

It has to be some kind of reverse psychological coping mechanism which causes our own fans to overate that loser franchise just as much as everyone else.

Reactions: Dialamo

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
penn.jpg
penn.jpg

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Some said the Canes are better this year. Are they actually? They pretty much embarrassed the Devils last year so....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad